One final chance: An FTL-RP

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
elijahdb

Re: One final chance: An FTL-RP

Postby elijahdb » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:39 pm

Okay, I won't be able to RP for a bit because I am extremely busy in life. I will be back, however, in a few weeks. Just pretend Targon is in the background, and yes, he did run out of the weapons room to not die.
I've created Type C Hulls for the enemy Mantis, Slug, Rock, and Zoltan ships, and anyone can use these for a mod.
Check out the details here.
dyno101

Postby dyno101 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:04 pm

(No problem! In fact, I've had a few thought of just having the roleplay take a break so that everyone can be back wen they are more active on the forums.)

"EAT PLASMA, RUBBLEHEAD!"
The rock in the room fell forward, revealing Quintet's repair drone holding the burnt remains of a plasma welder.
"Boom. Keep an eye out for intruders. Return to stations, i'll handle the damage."
"There isn't good or bad. There's just insane."
"Blamsauce!"
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:28 am

Seeing that the boarding crew was dead and that they were running out of missiles, the pirates decided to spin up their FTL drives in an attempt to try and escape the battle.
"A lucky shot! But you'll never catch us!" the Captain yelled "Because we have the high ground! The high ground! High ground!"

Their shields powered down as they diverted a whole lot of power towards the drives.
SciGuy303

Postby SciGuy303 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:13 am

Arkangel rushed to the airlock, opened it with a hurry and strapped on the jetpack.
"Cover me, I'm going in."
He then boosted towards the enemy ship, directing himself at where the cockpit is, only to find out it's actually the weapons room upon landing there. He saw no one in the room, so he began merging through the floor.
I do random stuff and surf on the fourms. That's about it.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:42 am

That must be one super-fast jetpack. Why are we flying around in spaceships when we can strap jetpacks onto people that'll make them catch up to a ship escaping at high speed? Then again, Boarding Drones don't give a crap either.

"Cover you with what?" Tabitha asked as Arkangel had leaped out the airlock to go chase after the fleeing enemy ship instead of using the guns.

"High ground!" The Pirate Captain shouted as the ship's drives were just about finished charging for the jump. Then he noticed an intruder onboard and he immediately abandoned his post to go face them, leaving the ship constantly accelerating in one direction, drives just about charged. The tactical display even read "Jump imminent" before moving to "FTL Charge Delayed."
I_am_person

Postby I_am_person » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:01 am

Well I'm ridiculously late to the party but are you still accepting?
Injustice Rains From Above!
SciGuy303

Postby SciGuy303 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:41 am

I_am_person wrote:Well I'm ridiculously late to the party but are you still accepting?

I pretty sure you're allowed in, but just wait for Dyno's call. We're saturated on Lanius, mantis and engi crew, so you should preferably pick another species.
I do random stuff and surf on the fourms. That's about it.
I_am_person

Postby I_am_person » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:58 am

SciGuy303 wrote:
I_am_person wrote:Well I'm ridiculously late to the party but are you still accepting?

I pretty sure you're allowed in, but just wait for Dyno's call. We're saturated on Lanius, mantis and engi crew, so you should preferably pick another species.

*looks at character sheet and intro post he's already prewritten for this*

*flips table*

*shakes head*

Okay, guess I gotta start thinking.
Injustice Rains From Above!
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:18 am

Why not a Human or a Rockman? We also have a Crystal Stasis Pod that we haven't cracked open yet.
elijahdb

Postby elijahdb » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:57 pm

Hah!! Looks like I will be able to post a little!

Targon was about to fire weapons, but seeing that Arkangel had just boarded he decided against it. "Well, I've got nothing better to do." He walked out of the weapons system, stepping over the gore plastered all around the room's walls, floor and ceiling. "Where's that weird Engi?" He went over to the door subsystem and checked the layout. "Seriously? She's sleeping in my room?" He sighed. "This Engi is going to be a problem."
Targon entered his room to see the Engi deactivated in a corner. "Hey you, whatever your name is," he tapped her head none too lightly. "Wake up. You any good with weapons?"
I've created Type C Hulls for the enemy Mantis, Slug, Rock, and Zoltan ships, and anyone can use these for a mod.
Check out the details here.