[RP] FTL: Multiplayer Roleplay

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
RetroNova10

Re: [RP] FTL: Multiplayer Roleplay

Postby RetroNova10 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:07 pm

Epsilon Carinae wrote:Hold on, we're playing on easy?

Yes. Since this is an RP, it'll be hard to combat and stuff. It's fine.
RetroNova10

Postby RetroNova10 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:11 pm

Nothing much happens:
Where to next?
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:16 pm

Uh-oh, I'm writing out my responses

Luxanna Jensen was not that excited to have arrived on the Kestrel. She had already looked over the weapons specs and was disappointed by the lack of beam weaponry. "A burst laser and missiles?" she asked herself before talking to the crew on the comms "Hey guys, if we find a store, be sure to pick up a Pike Beam or a Halberd or something. We can't fight with a missile weapon in our arsenal."

She stared at the far wall and wondered if the Beam Master was looking down upon her from the Great Starlight Mirror outside the universe.

Are we assuming we've met each other on the shuttle ride over... or we do introductions?
RetroNova10

Postby RetroNova10 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:22 pm

stylesrj wrote:Uh-oh, I'm writing out my responses

Luxanna Jensen was not that excited to have arrived on the Kestrel. She had already looked over the weapons specs and was disappointed by the lack of beam weaponry. "A burst laser and missiles?" she asked herself before talking to the crew on the comms "Hey guys, if we find a store, be sure to pick up a Pike Beam or a Halberd or something. We can't fight with a missile weapon in our arsenal."

She stared at the far wall and wondered if the Beam Master was looking down upon her from the Great Starlight Mirror outside the universe.

Are we assuming we've met each other on the shuttle ride over... or we do introductions?

The pilot, Wintrr, sent messages of his plan to destroy the federation, to nearby ships, and you all, on separate ships, heard his means and boarded his ship with no second thought, since you all despise the federation. Go ahead and converse before we continue.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:28 pm

The pilot, Wintrr, sent messages of his plan to destroy the federation, to nearby ships, and you all, on separate ships, heard his means and boarded his ship with no second thought, since you all despise the federation. Go ahead and converse before we continue.

Aren't we saving the Federation?
RetroNova10

Postby RetroNova10 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:28 pm

RetroNova10 wrote:
stylesrj wrote:Uh-oh, I'm writing out my responses

The pilot, Wintrr, sent messages of his plan to destroy the [EDIT:] rebellion, to nearby ships, and you all, on separate ships, heard his means and boarded his ship with no second thought, since you all despise the federation. Go ahead and converse before we continue.
Epsilon Carinae

Postby Epsilon Carinae » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:34 pm

RetroNova10 wrote:...since you all despise the federation.

I don't even.
I am an innocent ant in an unforgiving world.
RetroNova10

Postby RetroNova10 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:43 pm

Alright, just go ahead and mentally replace "federation" with "rebellion." Typos.
Epsilon Carinae

Postby Epsilon Carinae » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:48 pm

Unless you find out how to forge an ion beam or at least a pierce beam, we can't win without a missile. How do you expect us to get past shields?
I am an innocent ant in an unforgiving world.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:05 pm

"Shields?" Luxanna asked, her face quivering in horror as she recalled the tragic end of her mentor...

She could remember it well enough. A Federation vessel had paid the Beam Master to distract the Rebels while he made his escape. The engine signatures were altered to match the Federation ship's and they set off while being chased by a Rebel Fighter.
The Mini Beam and Beam Drone had charged up and they were ready to rumble. Then suddenly the Rebel Fighter had deployed shields. No matter how much the beams fired at them, they could not get through.
The Rebel Fighter retaliated with missiles and lasers, killing the Beam Master almost instantly. Lux screamed in horror as her flashback ended.

Lux gave out a small gasp of pain before she put on a big smile and said "Who cares about shields when we have beams? Beams are the solution to everything."

From where I am, I can't view the images of our choices