[RP] FTL: Multiplayer Roleplay

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Epsilon Carinae

Re: [RP] FTL: Multiplayer Roleplay

Postby Epsilon Carinae » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:18 pm

...and here I wonder how you are still alive.

stylesrj wrote:From where I am, I can't view the images of our choices

What does that mean?
I am an innocent ant in an unforgiving world.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:24 pm

Epsilon Carinae wrote:What does that mean?

I don't think I can view Photobucket images. Maybe for future reference RetroNova (or you can go back and edit that one post in particular) that along with the images and beacons and stuff, there's a brief description for those who can't view certain images.

"My father taught me about the merits of lasers. They're OK I guess" Lux said cheerfully
Epsilon Carinae

Postby Epsilon Carinae » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:08 pm

*attempts to play Crysis*
SciGuy303

Postby SciGuy303 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:15 am

Wintrr Froskt was walking around the Kestrel. Hmmm, worst case senario Luxxanna goes insane from the lack of beams, he thought while he entered Door control. Or we don't have a Clone-
He stood still in horror as what appeared before him wasn't the stasis pods and the DNA database, rather a strange machine with nanobots swarming around it.
-Bay. Crap, we're in for some stormy weather.
He forgot about the lack of Clone bay by thinking over the crew. Crew morale is everything, so we need to buy a beam weapon to satisfy Luxanna. Ion weapon would be nice, too, to take down the shields.... he wondered all day before making a jump to a beacon.
I choose 3
I do random stuff and surf on the fourms. That's about it.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:16 am

Luxanna felt the ship shift as the FTL drive engaged and sent them to the next beacon in a flash of light.
She sent a message over the comms to the teenage boy trying to play an archaic Video Movie on hardware that still couldn't support the insane requirements it had. "Hey umm... Epsilon isn't it?" she asked "I need someone with your skills in programming. Think you can help?"
Epsilon Carinae

Postby Epsilon Carinae » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:42 am

Hello. It is. You do. No.

*laughter*
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:07 pm

"Very well" Luxanna said calmly, holding up a data cube to the camera "A dear friend of mine gave me a cracked copy of Fantasy. I have no idea what it's about but it looks to be the final chapter in the series. It even has MCCXVI at the end!"
Stamped in one corner of the cube was the logo for MicroParallelogram Arts, the largest gaming conglomerate in the galaxy.

"Interested now in helping me out?" she asked.
Epsilon Carinae

Postby Epsilon Carinae » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:29 pm

No.

stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:28 pm

Do I have to make the choice as well before we advance? if that's the case, I choose you Pikachu! And 3 I guess

Luxanna sulked and went back to the weapons console.
Fireclaw27

Postby Fireclaw27 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:35 pm

Salni wandered around the confines of the shield room, looking at the delicious controls hungrily. She was excited to be underway, though she was a little bored by the small shield room, so she reminded herself were the oxygen-people were, and made sure not to accidentally walk in on them. She ran over them in her head; Luxanna, a strange human who appeared to love beam weaponry, Epsilon, who she had heard was trying to play Crysis, and...another lanius! She hoped he was friendly, as the other lanius had shamed her for being a translator, and made fun of the fact that she had never even died. I'm sure Wintrr will be nicer though she thought, as he was helping the federation. Still thinking, she suddenly appeared at the airlock, and realised she had gone the wrong way. "How can I get lost on a ship this small?", she muttered but decided to use the airlock anyway. She pushed the controls, and, clinging to the side, walked along the outside of the ship. She sat down, lying on the ship, looking out into the darkness of space, and felt the familiar urge to explore. Finally after a while she clambered back to the airlock, and re-entered the ship. She walked back to the sheilds, and stood by the controls, ready for anything...
Last edited by Fireclaw27 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.