A Strange Code

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Fireclaw27

Re: A Strange Code

Postby Fireclaw27 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Strange person thinks he can stop us. We thank for assistance, but we must go alone. And if you try to stop us with marines and gunships, then remember. We know something you don't.
We know what the message said.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:11 pm

Incoming Transmission

This is Admiral Terest of the Rebellion, we will not surrender to the Imperium of Man. And no amount of yodelling will change that.

Because now you're forcing us to use our ultimate weapon. For you do not know that I am part of the greatest alternative rock band in the galaxy!

And a one and a two and a one two three four!

End Transmission

Engies, I'm so glad you can mute external audio, because I'm covering my ears from that horrendous music! Get that message to Tully before the vibrations cause this entire sector to break apart!
HarkintheMantis

Postby HarkintheMantis » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:10 pm

Engis you have to come with us there is no FTL beacon. We broke it.
As for the rebels, Fire the Big AntiLife Tau Cannon we found in The Karuva System. And turn on Loud Hitlers. or whatever their called. Trasmit to Rebels
Death to the rebels. You guys are worse than a Chaos Incursion on our recruiting worlds. And easyer to kill Like corrupt Gourdsmen
HARKINTHEMANTIS ROCKS!!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Fireclaw27

Postby Fireclaw27 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:40 pm

Activating trans-dimensional warp jump. We no longer need jump beacons. We just need a extremely loud sound wave to turn on the warp device. Rebel Rock Band will suffice. Being we will take you to Admiral Tully. The federation must be told. If the rebels find out the message, we are doomed. Being, we are about to exit this dimension, so please stay calm, and ignore any hallucinations that may appear. Thank you for choosing Engi Airlines.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:46 pm

Incoming Transmission

Attention suddenly-appearing Engi ship! This is the Dread Pirate Tuco! Prepare to die!

End Transmission

Tuco? Oh no! Quick Engies, do something! Tuco is the most biggest baddest, dangerous pirate in all of the galaxy!

You think the Imperial Gourds are dangerous? This guy has Torpedo Tubers. He can produce a whole range of fresh weaponry.
Fireclaw27

Postby Fireclaw27 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:58 pm

Tuco. We meet at last. The battle will be legenda- oh wait, it won't. We will win easily. Unless... Oh Dear. How could he know our weakness? If only our ship had more protection against teleporting kittens. This may be the end. Being, we must surrender. How can we beat kitten boarders?
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:43 pm

Teleporting kittens? By all that is Numberwang!
Wait... I once had a pet kitten. He died after he ate something he shouldn't have from my fridge!

Engies, we're going to need a whole lot of cocoa beans and some milk. Prepare the replicators!
Fireclaw27

Postby Fireclaw27 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:05 pm

Replicators online. Beginning Replication. Anti-Kitten system online. Defensive systems online.

The Kittens have overcome the guards. We Cannot survive much longer. Me must deploy the...

1. Replicated Materials
2. Anti kitten drone
3. Defensive coordinator. (Called Jim)
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:16 pm

I choose...

4. Cut back on funding for the Transit Budget

May the martyrs of Kharak forgive me...
What have I done? I'm most certainly going to regret this.

(For those who don't get it, http://lparchive.org/SimCity-2000/ The Transit Advisor in Sim City 2000 is terrifying, especially that one!)
HarkintheMantis

Postby HarkintheMantis » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:47 pm

Just hold out for a bit engi's, We can take the kittens, the are very useful as ammo when they explode. (we Make them do that) And as for Taco, Fire The deathray.
you need to come with us
HARKINTHEMANTIS ROCKS!!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: