FTL screwed me. Getting the crystal ship

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
saurdal

FTL screwed me. Getting the crystal ship

Postby saurdal » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:06 pm

I had worked my ass of all day. I had finally gotten the stasis chamber early game managed to open it mid way and i finally found å rock homeworld in the 7 sector. But guess what. I was placed 5 jumpes from the quest mark and the quest mark was placed as far in the beginning as possible. I was one jump to late when the rebels came and screwed me. It was never ment for me to complete that quest i guess :evil: :evil: :evil:
stylesrj

Re: FTL screwed me. Getting the crystal ship

Postby stylesrj » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:21 pm

Damn. That's the luck of the draw I guess. I thought quest beacons would be placed where if you beelined for it you'd get it. Or they'd place it at the far end of a sector where the exit beacon can only be accessed by a single beacon near the beginning :x
5thHorseman

Re: FTL screwed me. Getting the crystal ship

Postby 5thHorseman » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:53 pm

While that sucks, note that getting the Crystal Ship is far easier now than it was before AE came out. Imagine if instead of working all day for that you'd worked all week.

And you don't even need to do that quest. Just beat the game with the A and B types of every ship except the Lanius ones (you can beat it with those too, you just don't have to)
My Videos - MY MOD HUB
Simo-V - The Potential - Automated Scout - "Low O2" Icons
The Black Opal - The Asteroid - The Enforcer - The Pyro

"Every silver lining has a cloud..."