[RP] Adventures of an A.I.

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
stylesrj

Re: [RP] Adventures of an A.I.

Postby stylesrj » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:57 am

Translator put a claw to the bottom of his head in contemplation. "I see... you used to have a Captain to guide you around. Then someone took them away from you..." he mused to himself. "You're not programmed for loneliness."

He silently made his way over to the life support system and began examining it, trying to look innocent and like he wasn't poking around in the AI's personal files. "Poor thing. Living all this time without someone to talk to... sort of like myself." he continued, thinking out quietly but audibly.
He found several different pieces of tubing that looked like they could handle higher air pressures with some reinforcement. With a small expulsion of hot glowing metal and his claws of steel, he reinforced the tubes. "You can increase the air pressure within" he said out loud this time for the AI's benefit "And you'll get better transfer of life support throughout the ship for less energy costs. Plus it means you can put more in reserve in case we need it."
Superblox

Postby Superblox » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:08 pm

The monitor soon turns off, the camera watching and recording him for future use.
Tharsis

Postby Tharsis » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Slava stumbles aboard his new ship, freshly plastered with vodka.

"Where is bedroom for Slava!? Slava needs to sleep!" As he stumbles through the ship, he hears something yell "Jessie!".

"The hell was that? Must be dreaming already, but not in bed." Thunk, Slava falls asleep in the hallway outside the cockpit.
"The're coming to destroy us... Why?... We want peace..."
The Dark Ones
DarkPhoenix141

Postby DarkPhoenix141 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:47 pm

Romero woke up, rubbing his eyes and stretching, before walking out of the room.

Only to find an unconscious bearded man outside the door.

"The hell?"
This is no easy mission...

BUT YOU SON. YOU WERE BORN FOR IT.

And remember:

GODS WILL BE WATCHING
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:11 pm

Translator also heard the thudding sound and he poked his head out of the cockpit.
He saw an unconscious bearded man inside the hallway but without olfactory processors that came standard on many aerobic beings, he couldn't find the obvious reason why the man was unconscious.
He then saw Romero who looked like he had a mostly restless sleep investigating.
"Do you need any help dragging the body into the crew quarters?" the Lanius asked the war veteran "He looks like he tripped on something."
Tharsis

Postby Tharsis » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:24 pm

Slava woke up not knowing where he was, but that was not unusual for him. The weird part was that the space was clean and white. Then he realizes he was being dragged somewhere.

"Ah! Let go of me you monsters!"

Slava starts kicking and screaming like a madman, once again forgetting night before.
The Dark Ones
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:29 pm

Translator felt the man trying to dent his plating by kicking and screaming. He let go of the drunk and said in a very harsh voice "I am here to devour your ship for the glory of the Lanius Fleets! Pray to your gods for we have none who'll show you mercy to the coldness of space..." he then started cracking up with laughter.
"Welcome to the SBN Interceptor. You must be... Svyatoslav Igorevich" the Lanius added, reading the man's tags. "I'm Translator."
Tharsis

Postby Tharsis » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:34 pm

"Huh?"

All Slava heard was something about devouring, coldness of space, laughing, and his name

"Lanius think they are SOOOOOOOOOO funny. Also, just call me Slava, it is much easier."

Failing to stand up, Slava decides he should stop drinking so much when he gets paid, but that vodka is just so good.
The Dark Ones
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:39 pm

"Actually most of my kind are cold and humourless" Translator corrected him. "So I'll call you Slava then. Not that your full name isn't any harder to pronounce for me. Ever tried to say KazaaakplethKalik on your first try?"
He briefly wondered if the Interceptor would encounter the legendary Mantis thief on its travels.
Tharsis

Postby Tharsis » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:49 pm

"Kazaakpilawhat? Still can't pronounce name, that Mantis thief thing. Got any booze on this ship? Hearing that name gives me the willies only a good drink can cure."
The Dark Ones