FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG (CLOSED)

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Hanzz

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby Hanzz » Mon May 05, 2014 2:39 am

META_mahn wrote:
META_mahn wrote:
Hanzz wrote:Hello my fellow players!

Just came in today to leave my Greetings and some words over here.

First. I don't know how's the Side Campaign going, Neither i know how is my character being played. But its ok for me. Just don't mess with my lore AND NO SPIDERBOX. the max pets you can have is 1 for class 3 and below and 2 for class 4 and above.

Second. English. You did that Layout without my consent. being that i already have one, Know that i will change it, also i'll stay with the "Decks" System. Where the ship has many floors but two of them have to effect on combat but effect on lore in general.

Third. I might be back in monday, If no my house will be done painting and reforming and i'll be un-grounded and i'll be able to do the RPG again wednesday, since there is no session in tuesdays.

AWWWWW dammit hanzz
I did the rooms doe
its ok it was only just my idea/depiction
I WILL fix it in paint.NET, just give me the ideas. (i.e. how many decks, what purpose does each deck serve, number of rooms, whatnot. I'll count what I did as practice.
(srry english i was just bored so i did the layout)

I'm still sad doe. :cry:

Hang on, 3 floors? Or more?

I have it already settled on my mind. Three floors. Most rooms 2x2 (Because of the gigantic leftover space in the ship) and also i haven't even finished painting the hull and doing the details
SO HANG ON!
Hanzz

Strike

Postby Hanzz » Tue May 06, 2014 12:26 am

Advice

Spiderbox has received a Strike for disrespecting the DM Hanzz ( Me )

He has accumulated a total of 1 strike.
He has accumulated a total of 3 strikes all-time.

META_mahn

Postby META_mahn » Tue May 06, 2014 12:30 am

SORRY I KEEP TYPING UTC-3 I LIVE IN UTC-5 I KEEP SCREWING UP I KNOW
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
META_mahn

Postby META_mahn » Tue May 06, 2014 12:35 am

engi wrote:i redid my character sheet on g drive :https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xVxNZh3acOfcB-7-xPrE279EqzrOVSfYh9SiuMphx9w/edit#gid=0 oh an hanzz, can u pm me the day before a session

Alright engi. Show up on Wednesday (maybe) or Friday (rock-solid for sure) and we might add you into the crew roster.
If you really want to, add some extra equipment or something. (For instance, Rando has a hacking kit, Spiderbox has a holoknife, and I have a tesla gun.) Also, add your age and distribute your skill points.
Welcome aboard!
(I am a really anti toxic guy. BTW, its spelled engineering. And, if your race doesn't have anything on the "race" chart, don't put it in.)
META_mahn

Postby META_mahn » Tue May 06, 2014 1:45 am

Okay, Engi.
I've fixed up your sheet and distributed your points around to help you out. A note: We need fighters. I am building one, Leona, our NPC crew, is also a semi-warrior, but no one else aboard our crew is REALLY good at fighting. With the mod given on your fighting, you will pretty much always succeed in combat unless you get my luck in spot checks, except with combat. (What I mean is that I get like 6 for a spot check)
Anyways, here it is. Hope its readable for the others. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Also Engi... Let me guess... are you dyslexic? If so, that explains EVERYTHING.

Never played a dice-and-paper RPG before? Here are some abbreviations:

D20: the 20 sided dice.
Mod: the roll modifier. Like your insane combat mod.
NPC: Non-playable character. Those guys English controls.
DX (whereas X=number behind the D): an X-sided dice.
English Narwhal

Postby English Narwhal » Tue May 06, 2014 11:53 am

META_mahn wrote:Okay, Engi.
I've fixed up your sheet and distributed your points around to help you out. A note: We need fighters. I am building one, Leona, our NPC crew, is also a semi-warrior, but no one else aboard our crew is REALLY good at fighting. With the mod given on your fighting, you will pretty much always succeed in combat unless you get my luck in spot checks, except with combat. (What I mean is that I get like 6 for a spot check)
Anyways, here it is. Hope its readable for the others. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Also Engi... Let me guess... are you dyslexic? If so, that explains EVERYTHING.

Never played a dice-and-paper RPG before? Here are some abbreviations:

D20: the 20 sided dice.
Mod: the roll modifier. Like your insane combat mod.
NPC: Non-playable character. Those guys English controls.
DX (whereas X=number behind the D): an X-sided dice.

Thank you for explaining that to him, meta!
Also, yes, Leona's existence on the crew is to be a backup everything.
jeffg10

Postby jeffg10 » Tue May 06, 2014 10:38 pm

-SNIPPED BECAUSE, REASONS- also english, if ever i'm not at a session can you log the session for me then send me the log so my logs don't go incomplete? all you need to do is copy the entire chat into a notepad document after the session (or slowly add on it during the session like i do incase i get disconnected.) after that name it something relevant to the session and put the date in the title (incase it gets copied to another computer so we still know what date the session was) and send it to me via E-Mail ill try my hardest to get back in time but like i said i will at the best be very late. (or even not be able to come)
Spiderbox

Postby Spiderbox » Tue May 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Uhh rp today?
English Narwhal

Postby English Narwhal » Tue May 06, 2014 11:32 pm

Spiderbox wrote:Uhh rp today?

Tuesday doesn't have a session.
Spiderbox

Postby Spiderbox » Tue May 06, 2014 11:33 pm