Changed topics - Go to FTL - Bird of prey

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Ora_unit_SR388
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:41 pm
Location: Aperture Science laboratories
Contact:

Re: NCBFTL - FTL Roleplaying - Closed

Postby Ora_unit_SR388 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:44 pm

English Narwhal wrote:It's closed, sorry.

Image

(read all of the posts)
Image
User avatar
Hanzz
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: NCBFTL - FTL Roleplaying - Closed

Postby Hanzz » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:06 am

Ora_unit_SR388 wrote:
English Narwhal wrote:It's closed, sorry.

Image

(read all of the posts)


English didnt read the post that i said that i will "Ressussitate" It if it gets enough people.
Its not open YET. If i get a nice crew of active people. I will reopen it.
But well. as i said. Four nice and active players and someone to Co-GM
NonPlayableYoshi
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Re: NCBFTL - FTL Roleplaying - Closed

Postby NonPlayableYoshi » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:27 am

Hanzz wrote:English didnt read the post that i said that i will "Ressussitate" It if it gets enough people.
Its not open YET. If i get a nice crew of active people. I will reopen it.
But well. as i said. Four nice and active players and someone to Co-GM


Well ace the mantis is ready to start if you do keep it up
Captain Ace's Journey
This is the story of Ace the mantis.
Newb
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:31 am

Re: NCBFTL - FTL Roleplaying - Closed

Postby Newb » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:52 am

I could totally get into this if it opens back up.
English Narwhal
Posts: 402
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:12 pm
Location: High Orbit

Re: NCBFTL - FTL Roleplaying - Closed

Postby English Narwhal » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:30 pm

NonPlayableYoshi wrote:
Hanzz wrote:English didnt read the post that i said that i will "Ressussitate" It if it gets enough people.
Its not open YET. If i get a nice crew of active people. I will reopen it.
But well. as i said. Four nice and active players and someone to Co-GM


Well ace the mantis is ready to start if you do keep it up

If you're interested, could you PM me a character generated using the rules?
Image
User avatar
Hanzz
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 am
Contact:

WE WILL REBUILD!

Postby Hanzz » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:50 am

Hey you all!
I've seem lately a very light trend over FTL RPG's again.
and i received some MPS on skype if would i reopen it...
the answer is yes! If i can get enough help.
The base will stay the same. But this time. We will have DEFINITIVE members and the first ship will be fully customizable by the decisions on the first Test-Drive session!
So i will want 5 PLAYERS and atleast 1 GM or COLLABORATOR that will help me with all this general stuff.
Also, Remember. Dont ruin other peoples fun! Last time we had players not joining in sessions. Thats really bad, and if it happens this time. a lot. I will just stop this completely...
So i dont want this to be a "NCBFTL: Project Complete Overhaul" all over again.
Hope you all like this.
And i hope you all help me!
Cya!
Glory to Aldebaran!
Spiderbox
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:25 pm
Location: Sector 100.2E, Arcaus asteroid belt

NCBFTL - FTL Roleplaying - Rebuild! Character Submission!!!!

Postby Spiderbox » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:57 pm

**Transmission start
Hello.. Hello?
ahh hello I don't know if you are still taking crew members but i would be happy to lay down my life for this adventure
Bio:
my name is Spiderbox but my friends (the alive ones) call me Spi
Age: 22 1/2 years of age (i think)
Hair: Brown Shaggy with a strip of white from a encounter with a Engi converter chamber
Skin: A pale white from the same accident with the converter chamber
height: 5,4
weight: 110
Mental state: 6/10 on a good day
BACKSTORY:
i was taken in by a mantis brotherhood when i was abandoned by my birth parents
but i assure you that i am 100% human

when i turned 14 i left the clan in order to follow my own path i started a gang in sector 10.9E it was a fun run until a rival gang slaughtered my crew

after that i cleaned up my act (mostly) and i am a paleontologist of alien species
and i want to explore even more of the universe after my ship "the cryptospore" was destroyed by a engi fleet whose core engine matrix "somehow" made its way into my cargo hold

i may have also racked up a bounty in sector 3.64D but i swear that the slug deserved it!

I dislike using blasters going for a more primitive hand to hand approach with a Q grade holoknife i picked up from a zoltan gang lord in sector 67.13D

if i were to be placed on a chart i would read chaotic neutral
if you're hanging from a cliff i will help you up
but don't expect me to jump in front of a stray plasma round to save your life

My traits are:
-------------------
+=Positive
-=Negative
-------------------
+ i am strong willed ,don't expect me to break down under pressure
-i will take a chance at anything that i think will get me a little bit more $$
+it takes a while to befriend the crew of any ship but when i do i forge a bond stronger than family
+i can speak multiple languages
+A large amount of scientific knowledge (Paleontology)&(History)
- Mental State is questionable after watching my gang members tortured and killed by the rival gang looking for me i blame myself for their deaths and i have a deep hatred towards there killer a zoltan named Floyd his street name is Filter



thank you for your time
**Transmission ended


P.S.: I will always be there i will never flake my duty as a player in the game cause that would ruin the game for every one else
P.P.S.: If no main positions are open i would be grateful for even playing as a side quest character i have put a lot of thought into this character and i would hate for it to be for nothing
P.P.P.S.: I was wondering if i could get you email or skype hanzz so i can talk to you about this
P.P.P.P.S: Tell me if i just overloaded your brain i can remake the submission with less back story also i strayed from your listed formate i hope that is okay
Please RSVP with your answer EMAIL: spiderbox.prod@gmail.com

Gahhhhhh i dont know of hanzz has read it and just not responded or has shut this down the wait IS AGONIZING :?
i HAVE POSTED ON THIS FORUM THE WEBSITE AND THE OWNERS GMAIL PAGE HAS THE GAME BEEN SHUT DOWN??!?!? cause i haven't heard anything in almost 2 weeks
Last edited by Spiderbox on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:18 pm, edited 9 times in total.
agigabyte
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:59 am

Re: NCBFTL - FTL Roleplaying - Rebuild!

Postby agigabyte » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:03 pm

You know my guy, but I'd like to do a side character, not main.
User avatar
Hanzz
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: NCBFTL - FTL Roleplaying - Rebuild! Character Submission

Postby Hanzz » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:11 pm

Spiderbox wrote:**Transmission start
Hello.. Hello?
ahh hello I don't know if you are still taking crew members but i would be happy to lay down my life for this adventure
Bio:
my name is Spiderbox but my friends (the alive ones) call me Spi
Age: 22 1/2 years of age (i think)
Hair: Brown Shaggy with a strip of white from a encounter with a Engi converter chamber
Skin: A pale white from the same accident with the converter chamber
height: 5,4
weight: 110
Mental state: 6/10 on a good day
BACKSTORY:
i was taken in by a mantis brotherhood when i was abandoned by my birth parents
but i assure you that i am 100% human

when i turned 14 i left the clan in order to follow my own path i started a gang in sector 10.9E it was a fun run until a rival gang slaughtered my crew

after that i cleaned up my act (mostly) and i am a paleontologist of alien species
and i want to explore even more of the universe after my ship "the cryptospore" was destroyed by a engi fleet whose core engine matrix "somehow" made its way into my cargo hold

i may have also racked up a bounty in sector 3.64D but i swear that the slug deserved it!

I dislike using blasters going for a more primitive hand to hand approach with a Q grade holoknife i picked up from a zoltan gang lord in sector 67.13D

if i were to be placed on a chart i would read chaotic neutral
if you're hanging from a cliff i will help you up
but don't expect me to jump in front of a stray plasma round to save your life

My traits are:
-------------------
+=Positive
-=Negative
-------------------
+ i am strong willed ,don't expect me to break down under pressure
-i will take a chance at anything that i think will get me a little bit more $$
+it takes a while to befriend the crew of any ship but when i do i forge a bond stronger than family
+i can speak multiple languages
+A large amount of scientific knowledge (Paleontology)&(History)
- Mental State is questionable after watching my gang members tortured and killed by the rival gang looking for me i blame myself for their deaths and i have a deep hatred towards there killer a zoltan named Floyd his street name is Filter



thank you for your time
**Transmission ended


P.S.: I will always be there i will never flake my duty as a player in the game cause that would ruin the game for every one else
P.P.S.: If no main positions are open i would be grateful for even playing as a side quest character i have put a lot of thought into this character and i would hate for it to be for nothing
P.P.P.S.: I was wondering if i could get you email or skype hanzz so i can talk to you about this
P.P.P.P.S: Tell me if i just overloaded your brain i can remake the submission with less back story also i strayed from your listed formate i hope that is okay
Please RSVP with your answer EMAIL: spiderbox.prod@gmail.com

Gahhhhhh i dont know of hanzz has read it and just not responded or has shut this down the wait IS AGONIZING :?
i HAVE POSTED ON THIS FORUM THE WEBSITE AND THE OWNERS GMAIL PAGE HAS THE GAME BEEN SHUT DOWN??!?!? cause i haven't heard anything in almost 2 weeks



You're accepted my friend! Welcome aboard. #ftlrpg is the IRC channel. Join there and make sure you can be online when the sessions start
jeffg10
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:17 am
Location: Omicron Orbital, Around Solaris III

Re: NCBFTL - FTL Roleplaying - Rebuild!

Postby jeffg10 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:50 am

hmmm, this seems exciting. i did not know we where bringing it back. are we starting fresh? (the best option in my opinion due to the previous sessions, chars. that are gone and AE) if so should i make a new char?

P.S. i think you might want to add defence and age restrictions for the new race in AE to the rulebook :)
or i will play harstan-fan-tan the 1,000,000 yr old lanius. (jk)

-Edit- did some research into the lore and the lanius have been around as long if not longer than the crystal men, so keep that in mind.
also i noticed another thing in the lore, lanius have a VERY hard time talking to any creature as they are so old that little to no translations exist for their language so that could spice up roleplay abit. and the fact that other people in the same room need to wear rebreathers so they don't die and that lanius only eat metal so you would need separate rations (perhaps scrap?) and that lanius can reform metal with their own body (since they are made of metal)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests