a quick and sad death story

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
evillittlestew

a quick and sad death story

Postby evillittlestew » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:34 am

So there i was playing nicely and happy then wam i fly into a huge ship that i thought i could take on yea i thought why not a few mi minuets later half of my ship was on fire the O2 was dead,engine was dead,Weapons offline you get the drift T was fu**ed i had 5 crew members and well there was still the med bay >.> <.< but it only hold 3 people who to send in there WHO i had high skilled people in each area so in the end i sent the pilot,gunner and the shield.

I am not sure why i did this i was kinda boned from the fires burning through my ship but i thought there might just JUST be a way out of this mess but sadly not :( the O2 ran out and the only way of keeping them alive was the med bay so i sent them out to run through the fire and the flames (Dragonforce song) to repair the O2 they did not even make it two died before getting through the doors and i just send the last one to the air lock :mrgreen: poor sods :( love this game!
gameassassin1020

Re: a quick and sad death story

Postby gameassassin1020 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:28 am

Yeah that happened to me . I knew it was over so to spare a mass effect-ish ending with everyone dying a different way I decided to lock them in my air locks and let them embrace space...
evillittlestew

Re: a quick and sad death story

Postby evillittlestew » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:22 pm

haha dam i should of done that xD