How to quit FTL

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
dalolorn

Re: How to quit FTL

Postby dalolorn » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:31 am

agigabyte wrote:
dalolorn wrote:
agigabyte wrote:I am one of the 20 people in the world to actually get the Crystal cruiser.

There's only 20 of us? :shock:

;)

I believe it's "There're" ;)

Point taken. I'm not actually sure why I use "There's" in that context, anyway... :|
META_mahn

Postby META_mahn » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:41 pm

the worst part about this game is...

The f*cking RNG.
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
Mommothazaz123

Postby Mommothazaz123 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:55 pm

agigabyte wrote:I am one of the 20 people in the world to actually get the Crystal cruiser.

Make that 21!
I found it yesterday by accident while speedrunning against my friend.
I found the stasis pod in a Rock Controlled, unlocked it in the next sector(Zoltan Controlled), and the one hostile sector after that was the Rock Homeworlds.
And I did end up winning the speedrun after my friend was decimated in sector 8. :twisted:
OC2142

Postby OC2142 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:04 am

Make that 22. Just got it legit. I went into a pirate sector and found the ship. Next was Zoltan Homeworlds and unlocked the pod. Things got tense because I realised there was only 1 more hostile sector left. I thought 'great, RNG will screw me over and NOPE! Rock Homeworlds. And the Device is one jump away! Make it to the Crystal Sector and the final Quest beacon to unlock the cruiser... on 2 hull points. I sort of forgot about crystal pierce so yeeaaahhh that happened. Still, I unlocked the Bravais, and will never forget that moment.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:34 am

I'd like to think I'm one of the original 20 people who unlocked it. Took a bit but everything fell into place and the quest beacon for the ship was quite far from the exit. But I trucked on and got it... then high-tailed it, miraculously avoiding the fleet when I went back a node or two.

Then when I got FTL for the iPad, I played it normally until I got the Rock cruiser. My first playthrough with the Bulwark, I managed to get the pod, unlock it and then go to the Crystal Homeworlds. First run, Ancestry. Never got it again in any of the Rock ships :(
engi

Postby engi » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:23 pm

agigabyte wrote:
dalolorn wrote:

There's only 20 of us? :shock:

;)

I believe it's "There're" ;)

THER SHALL BE NO GRAMMAR NATZI!