FTLRPG: Operation Dark Wolf

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
META_mahn

Re: FTLRPG: Operation Dark Wolf

Postby META_mahn » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:58 pm

I believe this was the fastest RPG to die. Ever.

:D
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
META_mahn

Postby META_mahn » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:54 pm

well, we are accepting new players over at Bird of Prey. Come visit!
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
TheFallenAngel359

Postby TheFallenAngel359 » Fri May 01, 2015 5:12 pm

This place is kinda dead, but do you mind if I use these ship hulls? I quite like them, and think that they would fit in with a mod of mine.
Hanzz

Postby Hanzz » Sun May 10, 2015 3:55 am

Uh-ah?

An FTL RPG?

Whoa, guess FTL Online, FTLRPG and FTL BoP left their legacy!

Put me in this shit! Let the former captain of the 'Bird of Prey' MKII SCES Scout Modified Automatic Ship pilot again!

Character infos are as follow:

Basics

Name (& pronunciation): Heiro 'Arashi' Azure (Hæirow Irashi Ayure)
Nickname: Eleven; White Shadow.
Date of Birth (& age): Unknown, Age estimate: Over 10k Years
Place of Birth: Planet Aldebaran, Location unknown
Species/Racial Origin: Altherian Pureblood
Social Class/Community Status: Highborn outcast
Language: Altherian (Primary) English (Secondary)
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: All deceased.

Physical Description

Appearance (With Casual clothing, not wearing cape or black clothing):

Height: 84.5Kgs (186,2Ibs)
Weight: 2.10M (6'10")
Hair: Milky White, Long, Bangs (covering left eye) and Ponytail to midback
Eyes: Cerulean blue/Dark green mixture (Right) Blood red/Neon orange mixture (Left)
Skin: Very Pale (Almost white)
Limb Dexterity: Ambidextrous (Two-handed)
Detailed Physical Description:
Heiro is a man of tall stature with proportionally long limbs, he has sleek fingers, longer than normal, He has long white hair that is spiked on the top of his head, with a ponytail tied up to his midback with a bang that covers his left eye, he has a pointy nose and his ears are obstructed by his hair, He also has a faint scar that runs from his forehead, to his left eye, down to his chin;
His most notable aspect is the lack of his chest and left arm/leg, Which were replaced by bionic replicas of which, that are much easier to sustain, repair and work much better than normal limbs; his heart was replaced by a Nano-Fissio-Fusion reactor, that when inactive generates energy for his limbs, and when active consumes fuel but produces large ammounts of energy.
Although the biological parts of his body are skinny, they are preety muscular, and although weaker, they are much more able than his bionic limbs.

Typical Clothing/Equipment:
Heiro normally uses black coloured Turtleneck-Long sleeved shirts, Jeans, Combat boots and Fingerless gloves, Covered by a long sleeved, high collared, white cape that covers his whole body up to his knees, The cape has black bordes on the sleeves and the collar, and a black grass pattern on the bottom; He wears a platinum ring with three gems (Sapphire, Ruby and Emerald) incrusted in it, and a tungsten necklace with a large black gem with octagonal shape on it;
His cape also has his name and his occupation written in bold black letters in the left side, just below the level of the shoulder, and on the right side it has the number 11 in large, bold numbers

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: Cold personality, sticks to his own, is preety secluded, dislikes social contact.
Skills/Talents: Is extremely precise with any weapon, melee or ranged, and has a extremelly fast reasoning/thinking speed
Favourites/Likes: His favourite color is White/Black, His favourite food is instant pasta, His favourite music are most rock/heavy style bands, And his favourite environment is open, dimly iluminated, indoors areas or open, night-time, cold/stormy/snowy outdoors areas; He likes people who work properly and keep to themselves
Most Hated/Dislikes: His least favourite food is most spicy things, His least favourite music is nonsensical/gibberish music, His least favourite environment are secluded, hot and brightly ilumminated places; He dislikes people who do their job unproperly or that are too loud and abrasive/arrogant.
Goals/Ambitions: His objective is to retake his birthplace, and to have revenge on a certain enemy
Fears: He fears time/the passing of time, and the inevitability of death, knowing that one day he'll die.
Hobbies/Interests: His hobbies are many, and include Artistic ones, such as painting and writing, or more active ones, such as racing, or even calmer ones, such as cloudwatching, his favorite is standing in the rain at night or watching the space from outer atmosphere.
Philosophy of Life: He belives that life is just a test, a passing from one life to another, just like a game, you know theres a next level, but you don't know whats in there, and whats after that.
Attitude Toward Death: He treats death like an inevitable, but very beautiful thing, and even if sad, is a necessity of the universe
Religion/Beliefs: He believes in the ancient Altherian religion, that focus on how the universe was created by itself and molded by gods (A mixture of Religion and Science of sorts)
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Heiro berated me and said that i must not fill in this section, darn.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: His most painful was when he was forced to kill his wife, near the end of a war in his birthplanet, the event rendered him unable to fight and the war was lost.
Sexual Preference/Experience/Values: Heiro says that he may look girlish, but he is straight thank you, and that he has had plenty of experience, but wishes not to disclose anything further;
Education/Special Training: Heiro is self-taught in Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Philosophy; He also had combat training alone, but after he had some acquaintances he began to train in special combat and survival
Place/Type of Residence: Currently, Heiro lives in his own ship, the Bird of Prey; Before he acquired his ship he had lived in a cottage in his birthplanet
Occupation: He works as a Trader and Pilot/Weapons system operator.
Past Occupations: In his birthplanet he worked as a diplomat, a gunsman, heavy artillery operator, vehicle operator, and a leader to the many platoons of soldiers in the wars that happened in his planet

Ship Specs

Appearance:

Name: The Bird of Prey
Color: Light Brown/Dark grey
Decks: 3 (Operational deck, Crew deck, Cargo deck)
Size: Medium
Crew Capacity: 5
Systems:
Essential:
Reactor Generator (Installed)
Piloting System (Installed) Autopilot (Installed)
Oxygen (Installed)
Subsystem:
Sensors (Installed)
Doors (Installed)
Backup Battery (Not Installed)
System:
Weapons System (Installed)
Shields System (Installed)
Cloak System (Not installed)
Medbay (Installed)
Clone Bay (Not Installed)
Hacking (Not Installed)
Drones (Not Installed)
Artillery Battery (Not Installed)
Teleporter (Not Installed)
Mind Control (Not Installed)

Deck Rooms:
Combat Room (Not Prepared)
Airlocks (Not Prepared)
Crew Rooms (Prepared 1/5)
Washrooms (Prepared)

Extra:
Vehicles (Not Bought)
Shuttles (Not Bought)
Mining drills (Not Installed)
Generator Cores (Not Installed)
Turrets (Not Installed)
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun May 10, 2015 6:51 am

Uh-ah?

An FTL RPG?

Put me in this shit! Let the former captain of the 'Bird of Prey' MKII SCES Scout Modified Automatic Ship pilot again!

Yeah... good luck with that mate. Seriously, good luck. I think the RPG is dead.

(And now I want to create a long descriptive profile of one of my fanfic characters :lol:)
Hanzz

Postby Hanzz » Sun May 10, 2015 7:33 pm

stylesrj wrote:
Uh-ah?

An FTL RPG?

Yeah... good luck with that mate. Seriously, good luck. I think the RPG is dead.

(And now I want to create a long descriptive profile of one of my fanfic characters :lol:)

Well;
Fuck.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon May 11, 2015 12:06 am

Well you could always try and start another RPG yourself. But honestly, I'd go with a different character. Perhaps someone related to FTL in some way.
Hanzz

Postby Hanzz » Sun May 17, 2015 7:59 pm

Well; Guys...

...What do you think?
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun May 17, 2015 8:05 pm

Well, if you can pull it off, I might join. Although I don't think I can (or should) post a character as extensive as yours.
Hanzz

Postby Hanzz » Sun May 17, 2015 8:08 pm

stylesrj wrote:Well, if you can pull it off, I might join. Although I don't think I can (or should) post a character as extensive as yours.

I Require volunteers to help me make that thing!
By the way i won't even start if i don't get pre-release backup; might happen the same thing that happened to FTL Project Overhaul