New worst ship?

All your guides, strategy discussions, request for help on how to play go here. Please use [SPOILER] if relevant.
dark33hawk

Re: New worst ship?

Postby dark33hawk » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:30 am

Yeah and black isn't the best when hiding in space either. In fact, colour is the least important factor in space camouflage. I mean look at the SR-12 Normandy of Mass Effect. If it's a stealth ship why is it white? That frigate even goes onto planetary surfaces

-sigh- I have never played ME but everything else you said was a valid argument and agreement So thanks
I've grown Scales since I left. But now I'm soaring again. Off to save the Federation and have fun!
AJ_MW

Postby AJ_MW » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:15 pm

http://i.imgur.com/zF6MKu8.jpg

Now, you may be feeling several emotions right now. Shock. Disbelief. Confusion. You may also be wondering how such a thing is possible. The answer?

HULL REPAIR DRONE
HULL REPAIR DRONE
HULL REPAIR DRONE
HULL REPAIR DRONE

x10
:lol:
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:03 pm

It looks like you could have used a System Repair Drone as well.

So out of many defeats at the hands of the Simo-H, that's 1 victory :lol:
It's still a crappy ship. Unless you get lucky and get a lot of scrap fast or some good guns fast.
AJ_MW

Postby AJ_MW » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:28 pm

stylesrj wrote:It looks like you could have used a System Repair Drone as well.

So out of many defeats at the hands of the Simo-H, that's 1 victory :lol:
It's still a crappy ship. Unless you get lucky and get a lot of scrap fast or some good guns fast.

Agreed. :D
I just wanted to show that anything is possible, even a victory with the Simo-H if you put your mind to it. That and spending an unconditionally long time staring at a computer screen watching your pathetic little ship burst into flames and explode. Over. And over. And over. And over.

So yes, it's bad. But it's a special kind of bad. It is hands down the most satisfying victory I have ever achieved, and was well worth the effort.