help please ime getting my ass kickied by flipping engis

All your guides, strategy discussions, request for help on how to play go here. Please use [SPOILER] if relevant.
engi

help please ime getting my ass kickied by flipping engis

Postby engi » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:45 pm

so ve recently started ftl infinte space and came across a reble engi with 3 sheilds abot 40 hull anogh engis to go 2 in each room and to brech lanchers ive got a maxed out redtail whit 3 basic lasers and one ion lancrer ive go a crew of a human 1rocman 4 crystalmen a zoltan and engi i cant beet the flipping engi cruoser oh ant btw ive cheate in the crystal men my editing the continue file any help?
engi

Re: help please ime getting my ass kickied by flipping engi

Postby engi » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:00 pm

ive al redy tried whit fully traind in combat cryastelmen
leopardenthusiast

Postby leopardenthusiast » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:33 pm

While stock is random, it is generally predictable and for the most part has a fairly smooth progression of enemy strength. Infinite Space has no such predictability. Instead, it puts whatever it likes wherever it feels like it.

You have no way of winning this fight, and should probably just start a new run.
agigabyte

Postby agigabyte » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:18 am

SEE!? It is a conspiracy! Wait. That means sleeper has been Engi-ized!
engi

Postby engi » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:02 pm

ok or I could just leave it
Ora_unit_SR388

Postby Ora_unit_SR388 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:42 am

Oh, you must be getting killed by that fricking engi assimilater ship. I have only killed it with a fire beam, they couldn't put it out. Hit the med bay with a breach missile, that should take it out of commission.
engi

Postby engi » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:11 pm

Ora_unit_SR388 wrote:Oh, you must be getting killed by that fricking engi assimilater ship. I have only killed it with a fire beam, they couldn't put it out. Hit the med bay with a breach missile, that should take it out of commission.

thanks its a bit late thought ive kinda got mercilessly mutilated by it :/ it gave me a chance to surrender for some reason