Talk about cool new indie games, Kickstarters, bundles, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Hey everybody, I've just released a trailer for my first game along with a steam page to boot.
Cover Your Eyes is an traumatic 2D top down survival horror experience, focusing upon family, and the sacrifices we make to keep them safe.
You will have to fight, think and escape out of escalating circumstances as the town of Verwood undergoes an unprecedented metamorphosis.
Take on the role of Chloe, married mother of two working nine to five to support her family. One night, she finds out her husband has been having
an affair with another woman. The shocking discovery is soon eclipsed by the town being struck by a supernatural catastrophe and her husband
disappearing into the night. Looking for answers, Chloe takes her two children and heads out after him. The town has changed and monsters have
come out to play.
- Reunite your family and escape the town of Verwood.
- Solve the mystery of who or what is behind the disaster.
- Face off against other worldly forces.
- Loot and manage supplies.
- Decide when to fight. Those shotgun cartridges might come in handy later.
- Think your way out of conundrums.
- Keep a look out for your house cat.
Wishlist on Steam
Follow on Twitter
Thank you for reading
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests