About those FTL legos I made...

Talk about anything non-FTL related here.
CrashSanders

About those FTL legos I made...

Postby CrashSanders » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:59 pm

It have come to my attention that my LEGO Kestrel was given away for free without my consent.

It happened in the July of 2014 and I have discovered only now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vSaCVpLD5g Now, what can I say? I did not give my permission to spread my LEGO FTL designs.
I still want to spread them myself, I have a person doing me digital instruction booklets, I have a few PleyWorld design entries, and, SURPRISE, I still want to profit on it because I am an unemployed man and every bit of income helps me to pay my bills.

So please, guys, if you ever see anyone again claiming MY FTL DESIGN as their own, please notify me, give them a link to this post, make every effort possible to deliver the message that I DO NOT ALLOW THE SPREAD OF MY DESIGNS, ESPECIALLY AS ACTUAL MODELS.

Thank you very much for reading, I love you all.
tmokbel1965

Re: About those FTL legos I made...

Postby tmokbel1965 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:26 pm

Hey, have you don't a reserve image search? Maybe you can figure out who is stealing your stuff?
CrashSanders

Re: About those FTL legos I made...

Postby CrashSanders » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:41 am

girls magzine wrote:Those look awesome. Would you mind directing me to the Kestrel instructions? I was going to ask you to post all the instructions (if you hadn't already) but , you addressed that.

Hi! You can find a free instruction here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=29673 Thank you! <3