Favorite Ship Mods

General discussion about the game.
elijahdb

Favorite Ship Mods

Postby elijahdb » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:22 am

I don't know if this has been a topic in the past or not, but I'm curious to know people's favorite ships in FTL that have been made by modders.

Here's my top five,

5: Helvettica by NarnKar. I really love how this ship has no oxygen yet it can have crew aboard, and the beam is downright gorgeous.

4: Mor-Saxum by HalfDemon23. I don't know how many people have played this ship as it hasn't been updated for AE (I played it on AE anyway, too lazy to update it myself) but when I did play it I was astonished at how well it had been made.

3: Blood Gatherer by sleepz8. I'm playing this ship and wow. Lovely custom art, a good layout and I enjoy the challenge of starting out with no shields.

2: Paragonyx by Gencool. I've stated how much I liked it in the past, and I'll state it again. The art of the ship is incredible, and the ship is very unique, along with some unexpected twists and turns (really Gencool? I lose all of my fuel and get stuck fighting a rebel scout if I don't have two Crystals aboard at the exit?)

1: Tengu Stealth Cruiser by brothershogo. This ship is 100% my favorite as it's one of my very first mods that I tried out. The experience was very... :twisted:
I've created Type C Hulls for the enemy Mantis, Slug, Rock, and Zoltan ships, and anyone can use these for a mod.
Check out the details here.