pledge

General discussion about the game.
DarthDiddler

pledge

Postby DarthDiddler » Thu May 03, 2012 6:20 am

i have tryed to pay for a Pledge $25 or more and i get a message saying sorry the project is not live...do you not want my money or something....should I go somewhere else...any help would be nice
Snake Plissken

Re: pledge

Postby Snake Plissken » Thu May 03, 2012 6:30 am

The way kickstarter works is that people request money for a project and then estimate a time to raise that much money. If the money is raised by the time the timer reaches 0 they get to keep the money. If they don't reach their funding goal, they don't.

This project has already reached their funding goal and been funded by kickstarter. I believe the issue you are having is a result of not understanding how kickstarter works. That being said Im sure the developers in some INSANE twist are actualy going to try to sell their game at some point. Be patient.
Justin
Site Admin

Postby Justin » Thu May 03, 2012 9:30 am

Yeah, it was a temporary fundraiser. We raised more money that we expected so we're not taking any more pledges/donations at this time. Thanks for the support and sorry for the confusion.
If you're having hull problems, I feel bad for you son. I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
Warbird

Postby Warbird » Thu May 03, 2012 4:48 pm

DarthDiddler wrote:i have tryed to pay for a Pledge $25 or more and i get a message saying sorry the project is not live...do you not want my money or something....should I go somewhere else...any help would be nice

Say, you're the fellow that posted on the Facebok group, aren't you? Like Justin said, there's no way to get it right now, but there will be in the future. Feel free to stick around and post though, I'll make a note to message you on FB when the game goes up for public preorder.