Rift lance: Damage and push an adjacent tile. Mech can teleport up to 2 tiles first by damaging itself. (1 damage. Each tile teleported deals Mech 1 damage.)
- 1 core: Reduces the damage the Mech takes when using this weapon by 1.
- 3 cores: Increases damage by 2.
Oblivion Strike: Artillery attack that damages 3 tiles, pushing the outer tiles. (1 damage. Outer tiles pushed outwards.)
- 2 cores: This attack will no longer damage Grid Buildings.
- 3 cores: Increases damage by 1.
Chronostasis: Push a tile and cancel enemy attacks. (Range upgrades allow it to target through obstacles.)
- 1 core: Extends range by 1 tile.
- 2 cores: Extends range by 1 tile.
Temporal Tear: Open a rift that time-travels past enemies to the present for the rest of the turn. Damaging past units damages their present selves. (Affects all tiles.)
- 2 cores: Mech can attack again after opening a Tear.
- 2 cores: Restores Mechs to the health they had at the end of the last player turn.
Some notes on past units:
- When targeting the Tear, blue glows show the location where enemies were last turn. Mousing over those spots will show the corresponding unit in the present.
- Past units have a faint blue glow and a custom trait. Selecting them will make their present self glow orange. Damaging them will damage their present self. They arrive with whatever HP they had last turn.
- Past units fade just before Vek emerge, so they can block queued Vek attacks but not spawns.
- Past units don't grant pilot XP and are not affected by Psions (code-wise, they are Minor units). Past Psions do still provide a buff to present units, and armor from Psions reduces damage transmitted from their past selves.
Code: Select all
- Tear can now track stable units, but still not burrowing units (should almost never matter).
- Fixed mech movement sounds, and improved the Chronostasis upgrade tooltips a bit.
Download - requires mod loader to function.
Mod Loader - originally made by Cyberboy2000 and continued by kartoFlane.