Dowsing Charge: Unleashes a geyser that pushes 3 tiles. Damages a target on Water, or creates Water if target is an empty tile. (3 damage; pushes adjacent tile away, and tiles on either side of that to each side)
- 2 cores: Always creates Water on target unless it is a Grid Building or spawning Vek.
- 3 cores: Increases damage to Water and non-Water tiles by 2.
Hydro Cannon: Fires a shot that damages and pulls. Drains Water behind the shooter for extra damage. (1-3 damage).
- 2 cores: Creates Water behind the shooter if the tile is empty and not spawning Vek.
- 2 cores: Increases damage by 1.
Cargo Bay: Leap onto a nearby enemy, storing them inside you. Enemies already in storage are deposited at launch. (Range 1; stored enemies have their attack canceled and are no longer present on the board, HP can still change through Fire or Psions)
- 1 core: Extends range of the leap by 1 tile.
- 2 cores: Push tiles on either side after leaping.
Code: Select all
- Added KnightMiner's palette library.
- Fixed a secret reward text string that broke with 1.2 patch.
- Fixed upgrade names for patch 1.2 compatibility.
- Update to latest modApiExt to improve compatibility with other mods.
- Cargo Bay gets properly cleared between final mission phases.
- Hydro Cannon damage upgrade reduced from 3 cores to 2, and tip image is slightly more comprehensive.
- Dowsing Charge Propeller upgrade replaced with +2 damage upgrade.
- Cargo Bay second Range upgrade replaced with Push upgrade.
- Fixed bug allowing High Tide achievement to trigger off water created in tip image.
- Adjusted the Damn the Torpedoes achievement.
- Surge Mech's Propeller upgrade now adds +2 water damage, but no longer damages the intermediate tiles.
- Hydro Mech's Hydro Cannon drain bonus is buffed from +1 to +2 damage.
- Added squad achievements and a secret unlockable.
- Hydro Mech: fixed a bug where creating water didn't clear mines.
- Hydro Mech: fixed a bug where aiming at spawn points and buildings wouldn't add the drain effect.
- Added sprites for the Earth Mover, Train, and Missile mission units when they are destroyed and on water tiles.
- Squad weapons can no longer create water on the supervolcano tiles of the final mission.
- Surge Mech's attack no longer triggers smoke when changing sand to water.
- Cargo Mech code is slightly more robust, on the off chance that something gets powered while in storage.
- I put in some disabled features that I may enable later, for allowing the Cargo Mech to transport friendly units.
- Fixed Cargo Bay properly.
- Added elemental variation to Hydro Cannon drain.
- Fixed Cargo Bay's targeting so it can't swallow friendly units, avoiding bad behavior. May code that up properly in the future.
Download - requires mod loader to function.
Mod Loader - originally made by Cyberboy2000 and continued by kartoFlane.