Hello I am Berylliumfox and I make videos!

Share and discuss FTL-related videos here.
Berylliumfox

Hello I am Berylliumfox and I make videos!

Postby Berylliumfox » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:02 am

Hello FTL forums! My internet handle and You Tube channel name is Berylliumfox. As you have seen in the title I make videos. These videos range from only a couple games as my channel is still in its infant stage. However, I have a blast making videos and I love the communities associated with FTL and You Tube. I would love to spread the joy and fun that i have making videos and playing the games I do with anyone that I can. So without further adieu, I hope that my video gives you as much of a fun time as I had making it.

I'm also open to feedback as to how I present the game or my channel. I would like nothing more than to improve my content and spread the guild like nature that I treat my channel and viewers with. Thanks for listening and hopefully watching!
::
Here is my first video hope you enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZlKAZrQ0go&feature=youtu.be
R4V3-0N

Re: Hello I am Berylliumfox and I make videos!

Postby R4V3-0N » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:19 am

I liked the first episode, can't wait to watch you continuously play until you start beating the game- and then start beating the game in most ships and start running out of things to do and then the world of FTL modding comes in and I secretly persuade you to showcase my mods as being a long time subscriber and then all your newer subscribers go "wait, that random chap in the comment section on all your videos made this? awesome!"

Slight joke fantasy aside. I liked the first episode and can't wait to see you progress in your skills for the game and such till there be a day you look back at your first episode and go "oh my god, I didn't even know it was possible to make so many mistakes like that in 1 beacon!" :D
R4V3-0N, a dreamer.
Berylliumfox

Postby Berylliumfox » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:04 pm

I'm glad you liked my first video! :D Thanks again for the support. I really appreciate that you went out of your way to help me learn a little about the game. I also look forward to playing the game in the future and maybe checking out some awesome player made content. Also by all means I hope the modding goes well for ya can't wait to see it! :D
Berylliumfox

Postby Berylliumfox » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:38 pm

Hello once again FTL forum goers! I am back with a new episode! I've used some suggestions form everyone to up my game and I'm starting to do a little better thanks to y'all. :D In this attempt we try a new approach and use the Torus shaped ship which is an Engi class cruiser. I don't want to spoil too much, so without adieu here is attempt #2!

http://youtu.be/KnyM3hagzbQ

I also want to give a shout out to everyone for being such a supporting community! It becomes harder and harder everyday for smaller content creators, like myself, to make an impact on the communities we love and cherish. I'd just like to lend a hand of thanks to all of you for sticking around and watching my videos. One click means a lot and I really appreciate that you spent the time to click on my videos or even this post for that matter! :D