5thHorseman's Playthroughs of Each Ship

Share and discuss FTL-related videos here.
5thHorseman

Re: 5thHorseman's Playthroughs of Each Ship

Postby 5thHorseman » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:09 pm

RAD-82 wrote:I can't comment on YouTube anymore unless I agree to make a Google+ page. :evil:
I did make a page, but it removed the inbox from my YouTube, and I couldn't find my PMs anymore. So I reverted (and deleted the G+ page) and decided to join this forum instead, despite only being a viewer and not a player. :?

Yeah I don't know what they're thinking. Luckily I have a G+ page already. Annoyingly Google keeps asking if I want to post as my real name or 5th Horseman. You'd think after 50 times it'd figure out what name I want.

I don't actually have any comments about the videos right now, other than that I don't like lemonade. :|

I'm pretty thick in the skull. I have no idea what this means :D

The first post here hasn't been updated in some time. It's three ships behind.

I'm lazy. I'll get on this soon.
My Videos - MY MOD HUB
Simo-V - The Potential - Automated Scout - "Low O2" Icons
The Black Opal - The Asteroid - The Enforcer - The Pyro

"Every silver lining has a cloud..."
RAD-82

Postby RAD-82 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:57 am

5thHorseman wrote:
RAD-82 wrote:I don't actually have any comments about the videos right now, other than that I don't like lemonade. :|

I'm pretty thick in the skull. I have no idea what this means :D

End of episode 43 - Cliffhanger text claiming the ship you were jumping to might be selling lemonade.

Episode 44 - You pretend you are the Amber Shard. Didn't work out that well... :o :shock:
5thHorseman

Postby 5thHorseman » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Aha! I said I was thick in the skull! :oops:

I actually recorded and edited those videos almost a month ago, so I can be forgiven forgetting the cliffhanger text :D
My Videos - MY MOD HUB

RAD-82

Postby RAD-82 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:56 pm

Re: Episode 46
You need a new pilot with a better sense of direction. Oh, wait... *boom*
5thHorseman wrote:I actually recorded and edited those videos almost a month ago

So the slug ship is the last run? I'm just asking because of how much time has passed since then. I can understand if there are no more videos until Advanced Edition (or even none after that), but I'm still curious about the modding projects. (It sounds like 1.03.3 might have broken the teleporter concept, but I haven't seen actually evidence aside from someone saying a 6-mantis teleporter doesn't work. Then again, there is this ship and nobody has mentioned anything about the teleporter there. I hope this idea isn't impossible now.)
Junkyard has FTL mods, mostly ships and a few other things.
5thHorseman

Postby 5thHorseman » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:21 am

Yeah that loss is the last run at least for a while. I just have no desire to do anything with FTL and I can't force myself to play something I don't want to play.

And I can't seem to stop playing Kerbals.
My Videos - MY MOD HUB

The Captain

Postby The Captain » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:44 am

:cry:
Awww...

Have you tried Captain's Edition? New weapons, new augs, new events, more challenging.
5thHorseman

Postby 5thHorseman » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:20 am

The Captain wrote::cry:
Awww...

Thank you! :)

Have you tried Captain's Edition? New weapons, new augs, new events, more challenging.

I have, and enjoyed it though I wanted my videos to be more "pure", just the base game with modded ships until I'd exhausted that and then I'd do a run through with every vanilla ship through CE.

However, as different as it is it's still the same game, basically. Which don't get me wrong, is a great game. I can't see staying away forever but also can't see going back just yet. And if/when I come back maybe CE will be just the thing to do.
My Videos - MY MOD HUB

LegatDamar

Postby LegatDamar » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:14 pm

That was a sad day, yesterday. A bit like when Monk ended, or King of Queens, or Deep Space 9 - ok not that bad, but i had a really good time in last month with your videos. I learned a lot - thank you for that.
I hope you come back for AE - this last grumpy (but sooooooooooooo funny :lol: ) video can´t be the last FTL video ;) My last loss so late in the game with a vanillaship was with the Man of war too - seems this ships has a thing for late losses :lol:

I watched some of the Kerbal videos too - but it is not the same :( It seems to be a very fun game, and i will perhaps try it too :)
Last edited by LegatDamar on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5thHorseman

Postby 5thHorseman » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:47 pm

Thank you! I do feel a bit bad ending on such a crappy loss. Not the loss so much as how bad a mood I was in because of it :D
My Videos - MY MOD HUB

HeadHunter

Postby HeadHunter » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:01 pm

I'm new to FTL and I'm enjoying watching through your run-throughs (currently in the middle of your Season 2 Torus 2nd run - that's my favorite ship so far). I also enjoy your KSP videos - that's the game that got me interested in this, actually.