(REQUEST) A Battle Ender and Everything Costs Nothing Mod

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
therunawaybros615

(REQUEST) A Battle Ender and Everything Costs Nothing Mod

Postby therunawaybros615 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:24 pm

You see,I am the kind of guy that likes to demonstrate. Well, that and have fun. So, I would like someone to make a BATTLE ENDER MOD

And a
EVERYTHING COSTS NOTHING MOD

Alright,I think I made my point,Danke!
I will bring PEACE! FREEDOM! JUSTICE! And SECURITY to my new empire! ~Anakin Skywalker
Steam Profile
Kieve

Re: (REQUEST) A Battle Ender and Everything Costs Nothing Mo

Postby Kieve » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:14 pm

1. They've both been done already.
Battle-Ender: Download from Xenolith
Everything Costs Nothing: Download from Xenolith
The reason you won't see these posted in the "Working Mods" section is because they both replace the full Data.dat file - the creator, "InnocentSam" hasn't gone back to make either GMM-compatible yet, and by verdict of the Developers, mods that redistribute full game assets this way are discouraged. Also they're kinda incompatible with each other since they're both replacing the same file. I suggest PMing him and encouraging him to update his mods for GMM.

2. The EXTRA LARGE TEXT AND ALL CAPS really aren't necessary. It's like screaming at someone in text form and generally comes across in a very negative way. Please refrain from doing so in future posts. ;)
therunawaybros615

Re: (REQUEST) A Battle Ender and Everything Costs Nothing Mo

Postby therunawaybros615 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Kieve wrote:1. They've both been done already.
Battle-Ender: Download from Xenolith
Everything Costs Nothing: Download from Xenolith
The reason you won't see these posted in the "Working Mods" section is because they both replace the full Data.dat file - the creator, "InnocentSam" hasn't gone back to make either GMM-compatible yet, and by verdict of the Developers, mods that redistribute full game assets this way are discouraged. Also they're kinda incompatible with each other since they're both replacing the same file. I suggest PMing him and encouraging him to update his mods for GMM.

2. The EXTRA LARGE TEXT AND ALL CAPS really aren't necessary. It's like screaming at someone in text form and generally comes across in a very negative way. Please refrain from doing so in future posts. ;)

1. Thank you for the info, mate. I never knew the mods were both in the same place. Ah whatever. Not the techhy guy. I shall encourage InnocentSam to make it for GMM because I was thinking of showing the people of Youtube how the game works. Demonstration purposes. Well, that and having fun with weapons.

2. Sorry,I was trying to be hilarious. :lol:
I will bring PEACE! FREEDOM! JUSTICE! And SECURITY to my new empire! ~Anakin Skywalker
Steam Profile