MOD REQUEST: Federation stealth-fighter/ or stealth bomber

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
SomeFederationPerson

MOD REQUEST: Federation stealth-fighter/ or stealth bomber

Postby SomeFederationPerson » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:46 am

I was just wondering if anyone could make a stealth fighter or stealth bomber using federation style ship hulls (no engi/federation stealth ship style) (i.e federation scout) or rebel style hulls (i.e rebel fighter) and using colour schemes in a stealthy way or whatever colour schemes that fit. Here's an example made by xlander

R4V3-0N

Re: MOD REQUEST: Federation stealth-fighter/ or stealth bomb

Postby R4V3-0N » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:16 pm

I think repurposing of my Federation Defender type A could suit your purpose.

You can borrow the ship and the gibs as long as you recolor it. It's already a stealthy looking ship. I am making a version that is a cloak ship but it will be using the fed cruiser type C colours... if that's okay? This is more like a double deal. As this was already planned but it seems to fit this purpose well.
R4V3-0N, a dreamer.
SomeFederationPerson

Re: MOD REQUEST: Federation stealth-fighter/ or stealth bomb

Postby SomeFederationPerson » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:04 pm

R4V3-0N wrote:I think repurposing of my Federation Defender type A could suit your purpose.

You can borrow the ship and the gibs as long as you recolor it. It's already a stealthy looking ship. I am making a version that is a cloak ship but it will be using the fed cruiser type C colours... if that's okay? This is more like a double deal. As this was already planned but it seems to fit this purpose well.

Thanks so much, yea i might try doing that, do you think i could use parts of the ship i.e engines and remake it?