[Mod][WIP][ON HOLD] FTL: Engi Conspiracy Mod

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
gamer52599
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:04 pm

Re: [Mod][WIP] FTL: Engi Conspiracy Mod (The Vengance comple

Postby gamer52599 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:10 pm

i have a suggestion for the flagship

my storyline in the thread is that i found the engi home world and discovered a weakness in the engi fleet in the form of the engi queen have it so she deactivates your teleporter to show that any crew that are on her turn into a engi. the queen is the ship itself if you want more info check what I've posted on the engi conspiracy
agigabyte
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:59 am

Re: [Mod][WIP] FTL: Engi Conspiracy Mod (The Vengance comple

Postby agigabyte » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:48 am

Maybe have 3 ships from each combatant fleet (GNS Invincible, GNS Era's Shadow, which is my stealth ship, and another, even stronger flagship of mine I haven't revealed for my ships?)
PrinceStolos
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:30 am

Re: [Mod][WIP] FTL: Engi Conspiracy Mod (The Vengance comple

Postby PrinceStolos » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:32 am

I submitted a moderately complex event depicting my part in the Conspiracy. Hopefully my formatting is not unreadable. Either way, PM me if you need anything more from me; I'm not sure if I'll put much more into this, given how little I was really involved with the Conspiracy (gamer52599 kinda took my reigns there).
Mommothazaz123
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 4:28 am
Location: Ex-Captain, ANS Alcubierre

Re: [Mod][WIP] FTL: Engi Conspiracy Mod (The Vengance comple

Postby Mommothazaz123 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:20 am

agigabyte wrote:Maybe have 3 ships from each combatant fleet (GNS Invincible, GNS Era's Shadow, which is my stealth ship, and another, even stronger flagship of mine I haven't revealed for my ships?)

That sounds good, 3 layouts per ship(ships per fleet)
Sorry if absolutely everything is delayed, I just had a completely non-productive plane ride and im in another country.
I haven't slept for over 24 hours now and I'm working on my laptop (and getting a new one soon)
I'll just fall asleep on the keyboard now...
er4fffffffff 433333 n fgcjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
                                kj v
agigabyte
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:59 am

Re: [Mod][WIP] FTL: Engi Conspiracy Mod (The Vengance comple

Postby agigabyte » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:41 pm

On second thought, maybe a few more per fleet? I don't think we have enough fleets for that.
Mommothazaz123
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 4:28 am
Location: Ex-Captain, ANS Alcubierre

Re: [Mod][WIP] FTL: Engi Conspiracy Mod (The Vengance comple

Postby Mommothazaz123 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:47 am

gamer52599 wrote:i have a suggestion for the flagship

my storyline in the thread is that i found the engi home world and discovered a weakness in the engi fleet in the form of the engi queen have it so she deactivates your teleporter to show that any crew that are on her turn into a engi. the queen is the ship itself if you want more info check what I've posted on the engi conspiracy

I was thinking of more of three different but very powerful ships, but I suppose that would work.
The story for the Queen breaking up and jumping could be "With so much damage sustained, the Queen must have had to sacrifice part of itself to make it out alive! You should keep up the chase."
Or maybe the three fights could be two guardians and the queen itself. The flagship icon would turn into three ships, representing the fleet.
Mommothazaz123
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 4:28 am
Location: Ex-Captain, ANS Alcubierre

Re: [Mod][WIP] FTL: Engi Conspiracy Mod (The Vengance comple

Postby Mommothazaz123 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:51 am

agigabyte wrote:On second thought, maybe a few more per fleet? I don't think we have enough fleets for that.

Maybe six per fleet, plus four individual ships (lanius/crystal replacements, I.e. The Vengance)
Perhaps six ships under each commander, in two fleets.
Or each commander could have either three or six ships.
User avatar
NarnKar
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:24 pm
Location: this forum
Contact:

Re: [Mod][WIP] FTL: Engi Conspiracy Mod (The Vengance comple

Postby NarnKar » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:27 am

Where can I find the Engi Vengeance? It sounds like quite the interesting ship, and I'd love to see some images of it!

(Also, it's spelled Vengeance.
Unless Vengance is an artistic choice.)
Mommothazaz123
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 4:28 am
Location: Ex-Captain, ANS Alcubierre

Re: [Mod][WIP] FTL: Engi Conspiracy Mod (The Vengance comple

Postby Mommothazaz123 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:26 pm

NarnKar wrote:Where can I find the Engi Vengeance? It sounds like quite the interesting ship, and I'd love to see some images of it!

(Also, it's spelled Vengeance.
Unless Vengance is an artistic choice.)

It's in the second post, mediafire download.
There's actually no custom art since I'm terrible at it. All graphics look exactly like stealth C.
The artillery beam GUI is a bit glitchy as well.
Mommothazaz123
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 4:28 am
Location: Ex-Captain, ANS Alcubierre

Re: [Mod][WIP] FTL: Engi Conspiracy Mod (The Vengance comple

Postby Mommothazaz123 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:49 am

Mod is not abandoned, just on hold for a few weeks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests