[MOD - WIP] Star Trek Addon

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
hellcatv

Re: [MOD - WIP] Star Trek Addon

Postby hellcatv » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:21 am

maybe that's sufficient: you have to beam in to fix it--probably won't be doing *that* during a fight especially if you're boarding and need to heal
Harmon

Postby Harmon » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:02 am

Would you be okay keeping a download link from what you had been working on? I would have liked to download this.
Whale Cancer

Postby Whale Cancer » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:34 am

We had a star trek and a starcraft mod abandoned, now someone needs to abandon a star wars one!
Contribute to help save the Whales from their various diseases! *DELAYED* Should release the skeleton with the main quests attached by the end of the week (By NOV 9)! *DELAYED* Don't listen to my dates! Things always seem to come up!
Harmon

Postby Harmon » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:02 am

Whale Cancer wrote:We had a star trek and a starcraft mod abandoned, now someone needs to abandon a star wars one!

D:

Saw someone playing FTL in a livestream using a regular Kestrel with the Phaser Cannons. (I later saw that they had the Enterprise model as well which started with those and the Photon Torpedoes. I'm pretty sure it's from this mod).

Whale Cancer, do you have a copy of the files? I'd love to get them.
4gateftw

Postby 4gateftw » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:18 am

Can you please give us a download link for what you've already got? Saw TotalBiscuit playing with these mods and.... In a sentence they rock.
Whale Cancer

Postby Whale Cancer » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:20 am

Harmon wrote:
Whale Cancer wrote:We had a star trek and a starcraft mod abandoned, now someone needs to abandon a star wars one!

D:

Saw someone playing FTL in a livestream using a regular Kestrel with the Phaser Cannons. (I later saw that they had the Enterprise model as well which started with those and the Photon Torpedoes. I'm pretty sure it's from this mod).

Whale Cancer, do you have a copy of the files? I'd love to get them.

Nope, sorry.
Contribute to help save the Whales from their various diseases! *DELAYED* Should release the skeleton with the main quests attached by the end of the week (By NOV 9)! *DELAYED* Don't listen to my dates! Things always seem to come up!
Harmon

Postby Harmon » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:23 am

They need to abandon Star Control, Stargate, Starship Troopers and Starsiege mods. :D
Whale Cancer

Postby Whale Cancer » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:25 am

Harmon wrote:

They need to abandon Star Control, Stargate, Starship Troopers and Starsiege mods. :D

I have a half-finished Star Control Earthling Cruiser sprite I started working on a few weeks ago, does that count?
Harmon

Postby Harmon » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Whale Cancer wrote:I have a half-finished Star Control Earthling Cruiser sprite I started working on a few weeks ago, does that count?

Very well done! I need you to start working on a very ambitious Stargate mod now, incorporating elements from all three series. Make sure that you get very far on it and then abandon it, removing all traces of it from the web.

When you're done, we'll move on to the next project.

DISMISSED!
Tent316

Postby Tent316 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Doesnt anyone have the files for the Star trek weapons? Phaser? Photon torps? I want them so badly :'(