DOWNLOAD HERE *LINK FIXED AGAIN
Cerberus has found a way to control the reapers. The reaper war has been raging on since the failure of the Crucible Project, and the whereabouts of the Normandy and its crew are unknown.
Data mined from the Cerberus network suggests a tachyon pulse emanating from The Illusive Man's command ship has "erased" the reaper collective consciousness, and replaced it with a rudimentary command recognition structure that Cerberus can send commands to. The data also suggests that the Illusive Man's command ship is the only ship capable of sending commands to reaper forces, and that eliminating it will permanently disable the reapers.
Unfortunately, Cerberus have completely disabled galactic communications, which leaves it up to you to deliver this data to Alliance Command. Reaper forces are preoccupied with decimating planetary infrastructure, but the Cerberus fleet has only one target...
Current Goals For Mod:
- Ship Graphics Replacement:
- Replace "Federation" ship graphics With "Alliance" *NOT DONE
- Replace "Rebel" ship graphics With "Cerberus" *NOT DONE
Race Graphics Replacement:
- Replace "Engi" graphics With "Quarian" *DONE
- Replace "Zoltan" graphics With "Geth" *DONE
- Replace "Slug" graphics With "Asari" *DONE
- Replace "Mantis" graphics With "Rachni" *NOT DONE
- Replace "Rockman" graphics With "Krogan" *NOT DONE
General Text Replacement:
- Replace "Federation" text With "Alliance" *DONE
- Replace "Rebel" text With "Cerberus" *DONE
- Replace "Engi" text With "Quarian" *DONE
- Replace "Zoltan" text With "Geth" *DONE
- Replace "Slug" text With "Asari" *DONE
- Replace "Mantis" text With "Rachni" *DONE
- Replace "Rockman" text With "Krogan" *DONE
Name Generation Replacement:
- Replace ALL Names with about 1000 mostly gender\race neutral Callsigns *DONE
- Change text to reflect the mod's backstory *NOT DONE
- Change events to be more appropriate for each Mass Effect race *NOT DONE
- Add named unique Mass Effect characters as "rewards" for appropriate events *NOT DONE
- Change many of the Augmentations to make them more attractive vs the commonly used ones *DONE
- Change Augmentations to fit with Mass Effect theme *NOT DONE
I'll add more as requested or as I think of stuff. If anyone wants to help with the graphics then let me know!
Hope y'all like it.
(Click Them To Enlarge)