[SHIPS] Pre-AE ships restored and updated for AE

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
porcu93

[SHIPS] Pre-AE ships restored and updated for AE

Postby porcu93 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:58 pm

WARNING:
- SOME SHIP MAY CONTAIN ROOMS LARGER THAN 3 SQUARES HORIZONTALLY AND/OR VERTICALLY AND/OR 1x1 ROOMS, INSTALLING THE "Low 02 Icons" MOD IS RECCOMENDED;
- THE FOLLOWING SHIPS ARE NOT MY CREATION, I DECIDED TO UPDATE THEM ALL, I ONLY TAKE CREDIT FOR THE UPDATE, CREDITS FOR THE ORIGINAL ART AND CONTENT GOES TO THE RESPECTIVE AUTHORS.

Greetings everyone, here I am with even more ships restored and/or fixed. But this time there's a catch: all of these ships come from the days where Advanced Edition didn't exist, so I have the crazy idea to "go back in time" and update any ship that hasn't been updated to AE yet, add the systems, fix minor things and upload them in a Google Drive folder that I'll link here. Every ship will be grouped by author, and each author will have a ".7z" file containing all the ships made by them. I'll also put a link to every original post. If you're wondering why I'm making a new post instead of writing in said post, it's because I would be "necroing" veeeery old posts.

Anyway, here's the link to the folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EVUSVjoxKXIRTNs7V6qjDClXPfYr6grQ?usp=sharing

Original posts to Lemmonade's ships:
The Derelict
The Engi Administrator
The Kraken
Letze Reise Mercenary Cruiser
Red Ride
The "Peregrine Cruiser" has been already updated by RAD-82, you can find it in the Modding Compendium

Original posts to Slug Ship Craft's ships:
Bulki Fleet
Advanced Federation Cargo Ship
Medical Frigate UFSS Error
The "Federation Galaxy Class Cruisers" mod couldn't be updated because there is no download link at all and the images are no longer visible.

Original posts to ElfxMint's ships:
The Alpha Flight
The Omega Flight

Original posts to richeygator's ships:
The Living Kestrel
"The Amazonian" mod couldn't be updated because there is no download link at all and the images are no longer visible.

Original posts to stargateprovider's ships:
The Andromeda Cruisers
The Asgard Warships
The City-ship Atlantis
Both "The Challenge Ship" and the "NASA Shuttle Vana" mods couldn't be updated because there is no download link at all and the images are no longer visible.
Any other ship made by this author not mentioned in this post are all AE-compatible, for all I know.

Original post to Metzelmax's ship:
Yellow Submarine
Any other ship made by this author is already present in the "A Strange New Galaxy" mod, this is the only ship in need of an update. And I've remade it from scratch.

Original post to Basilisk's ship:
Armored Cruiser

Original posts to ClockALock's ships:
Auto-Cruiser-RFS Basilisk and FFS Hydra
Battledestroyer Insomniac
The Red October

Original posts to FrostWyrmWraith's ships:
Aurora-class Battleship
Battlestars
Daedalus and Prometheus
CCS-Class Battlecruiser
Last edited by porcu93 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
porcu93

Re: [SHIPS] Pre-AE ships restored and updated for AE

Postby porcu93 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:43 pm

I forgot to mention that old ships will be slowly updated whenever I have time, so keep an eye to the previous post, as I'll keep adding links for each mod updated.
porcu93

Re: [SHIPS] Pre-AE ships restored and updated for AE

Postby porcu93 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:35 pm

More ships uploaded, this post message will be deleted and reposted every time I'll restore new ships.