[OVERHAUL - USES HYPERSPACE] FTL: MULTIVERSE Version 5.4.5 Orchids Revamped

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
JerC

Re: [OVERHAUL - USES HYPERSPACE] FTL: MULTIVERSE Version 5.3.1 Order and Chaos

Postby JerC » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:15 pm

Mority wrote:Great mod! I really enjoy playing it!

Idea: Wouldn't it be cool if the Vanilla ships would unlock from your unmodded profile. Meaning that if you unlocked some ships in vanilla ftl they would be unlocked in FTL multiverse as well. I suppose you would need to change hyperspace for that to work though...

Multiverse also uses its own save data, so it wouldn't retrieve the data from your base FTL profile either way.
Darquies

Re: [OVERHAUL - USES HYPERSPACE] FTL: MULTIVERSE Version 5.3.1 Order and Chaos

Postby Darquies » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:45 pm

Greetings

Pretty Nice mod you all made

done like 3 or 4 run-throughs and die each time, which makes sense as I couldn't finish Vanilla FTL without mods and a disable fleet mechanic.

Does this mod have a disable fleet mechanic, or do you know of a mod that is compatible with this mod with the disable fleet mechanic?
TheMultiverseTeam

Re: [OVERHAUL - USES HYPERSPACE] FTL: MULTIVERSE Version 5.4.1 Orchids Revamped

Postby TheMultiverseTeam » Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:26 pm

5.4 is finally here - we're looking forward to hear about your experience with it!

Darquies wrote:Greetings

Pretty Nice mod you all made

done like 3 or 4 run-throughs and die each time, which makes sense as I couldn't finish Vanilla FTL without mods and a disable fleet mechanic.

Does this mod have a disable fleet mechanic, or do you know of a mod that is compatible with this mod with the disable fleet mechanic?

You can use the in-game console, and type this command: EVENT FLEET_SLOW