Jumbocarrot's Signature Shortener

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Jumbocarrot0

Jumbocarrot's Signature Shortener

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:36 am

Honestly I kind of regret making this post in the first place, but might as well use it for something, so here's a link to a bunch of my mods to make my signature shorter (not that it needs to be).

Click image to see original thread

A mod that implements the crew portraits previewed by the user Tweevle in this thread.

Sensory Deprivation was originally made by the fantastic, and now sadly inactive, modder Gencool. The above links to my restored version, fixed for update 1.6+ and also adding some extra challenge.

An old mod of mine that started as a restoration project for Gencool's Crew Diversity mod, but then spiraled into a compilation of various crew mods. No guarantees on quality.

The Jumbo Name Pack
Click title to see original thread

A small mod that adds a lot of names into the game (over twenty thousand to be exact). These names were copied from this list of names.

A mini-expansion mod that extends on stores in vanilla FTL, adding several new types of stores each with various services available.

As above, randomises as much as possible from weapons, to player ships, to events in a sector.
Requires Python 3 to use (link in forum post)

Event Simulator Tool

Not strictly a mod, more a modding tool, but it's useful nonetheless so might as well put it here.
Also requires Python 3 to use (again link in forum post)
Last edited by Jumbocarrot0 on Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:22 am, edited 11 times in total.
Stormbringer

Re: Jumbocarrot0's Scrapyard

Postby Stormbringer » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:37 am

thanks for putting that here, mate.
killin' slugs and beating Rebels since 2014, modding the game since 2016