I was bored so I decided to make a ship that has only one hull point.
Replaces Lanius A
To compensate for having one hp, it starts with zoltan shields, long ranged scanners, a burst laser mk 1 and 2, a defense drone, and max engines.
At the moment the most I've playtested this ship is going through sector 1 a single time. I don't know if this is way too good even with the permanent 1 hp, or if has zero chance of ever beating the flagship, or somewhere in-between. I made in this in hurry *shrug*. If anyone would be willing to provide advice on balancing this, I'm open to it.
- 1x1 rooms have a bit of a visual bug when there's no oxygen in them, as you can see with the Lanius in the first picture.
- The single empty room aboard this ship is only set to have a crew teleporter in it. Because of this, the only systems you should buy are the teleporter and the clonebay (which replaces the medbay of course). If you buy any of system from a shop, it will take your scrap but not actually do anything.
- The miniship image for the ship selection screen is currently the exact same image used for the hull, so it's a bit too big. I didn't have the time to resize it. I'll probably fix this eventually.
- The interior graphics for every system in a 1x1 room is currently the scrap symbol, since the normal ones don't fit and I had to use something for them.
- Only has one gib, which is the same as the hull (since the hull is already one of the gibs from a lanius ship), so if it dies it doesn't break apart, just kinda drifts away.
Anyway, here's a download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B58eV ... GNUWU83TVU