Flagship Randomizer 1.29 for AE, ACE and ACE Infinite

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
NarnKar

Re: Flagship Randomizer 1.18 for AE, ACE and ACE Infinite

Postby NarnKar » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:59 am

eevpix wrote:I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I was using the randomized flagship with my only other mod being an HD Zoltan shield, and every time I entered a new sector the "Lets look at the Flagship's Layout" event would activate again.

Feature, not bug.
Russian Rockman

Postby Russian Rockman » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Uh
NarnKar wrote:
eevpix wrote:I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I was using the randomized flagship with my only other mod being an HD Zoltan shield, and every time I entered a new sector the "Lets look at the Flagship's Layout" event would activate again.

Feature, not bug.

Uhm..... No. That isn't supposed to happen. But I wouldn't be able to tell you why it is happening.
Sleeper Service

Postby Sleeper Service » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:52 pm

You can look at the data again at every sector you travel to, this is intentionally; in case you forgot some details about your current flagship you can check the data again at any point during a run.
Russian Rockman

Postby Russian Rockman » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:19 pm

Sleeper Service wrote:You can look at the data again at every sector you travel to, this is intentionally; in case you forgot some details about your current flagship you can check the data again at any point during a run.

But it sounded like he was saying it is activating automatically at the beginning of each sector. :roll:
Sleeper Service

Re: Flagship Randomizer 1.19 for AE, ACE and ACE Infinite

Postby Sleeper Service » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:37 pm

Flagship Randomizer 1.18
- Randomizer now remembers selected output folder
- Boss Plasma Thrower fire chance slightly increased
Russian Rockman

Postby Russian Rockman » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Sleeper Service wrote:Flagship Randomizer 1.18
- Randomizer now remembers selected output folder
- Boss Plasma Thrower fire chance slightly increased

Haha, not happy that Biohazard was able to pull off a win against the Flagship with the Plasma thrower. :lol: I was going to suggest a buff to that weapon as well.
rannl

Postby rannl » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:29 pm

Here's a request for the community :

Could you post your random flagships (as images on the forum), so we could get a look at what you were up against ?
I'm curious as to the outcome of the randomizer, and thought it might be fun seeing what you might be up against ;)
Sleeper Service

Postby Sleeper Service » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Me too, I'd love to see some more Flagship variants you fought against!
Maccasey66

Postby Maccasey66 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:26 pm

soo how does the ACE-inf work is it like the end of sector bosses that you get in that or is it like every 8 sectors it happens just like in the base game

i would also like to see a few pictures of possible out comes just to get an idea of the madness that might happen
rannl

Postby rannl » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:15 pm

Maccasey66 wrote:soo how does the ACE-inf work is it like the end of sector bosses that you get in that or is it like every 8 sectors it happens just like in the base game

i would also like to see a few pictures of possible out comes just to get an idea of the madness that might happen

The ACE-INF build generates a flagship with extra power for its systems, making it stronger then the AE/ACE flagship.

Havent seen to many flagship images... Biohazard063 has a few vids with fights against random flagships, look them up for an example.