[Ship] Resonance vAE.1

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Biohazard063

Re: [Ship] Resonance vAE.1

Postby Biohazard063 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:35 pm

Just finished the showcase of your Resonance + Crystal Cataclysm mod.
Using both at the same time, split into two episodes of about 55min each.
They'll go up on 11/11 and 13/11.
Just a heads-up, get ready to hear me complain about the 1-slot teleporter... a lot. :lol:
I do end up coming to terms with it and accepting it for what it is. A feature/handicap.
TP + Crystal usually means gg, you win. So this is a nice way of finding a middle ground.

Grtz, Biohazard063
Amateur modder and Let's player (with a substantial FTL and ItB LP featuring countless mods).
Channel link
A list of all my mods can be found here.
RAD-82

Re: [Ship] Resonance vAE.1

Postby RAD-82 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:07 pm

Oct. 31 post:

The thing about the 1-slot teleporter, it was originally meant for FTL before Advanced Edition came out. The enemy crew used to always start at the cockpit, allowing you to teleport into another room, usually weapons, and lock them out while you wait for the next guy you send over. AE sort of messed that up now that crew are at their stations at the start of fights. You are now more dependent on the Harmony bomb then what was originally intended.

Thanks for accepting my request.
-----
Nov. 13 post:

The video by Biohazard063 has been added to the first post. He didn't complain nearly as much as his post above made me think he would. He handles the broken teleporter very well, although it appears I failed to give sufficient in-game information on the Harmony bomb. It is a healing bomb, which heals your crew for 60 health, heals a ship's hull for 1, heals a system for 1, locks down a room, and does 1 ion damage. It can be tricky to use it offensively. I'm thinking of buffing this bomb, since I do need to change the description to mention the part about healing crew.

Last bumped by RAD-82 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:07 pm.
Junkyard has FTL mods, mostly ships and a few other things.