[SHIP] The Crimson Lady & Ol' Triggernaut (3.0)

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Chrono Vortex

Re: [SHIP] The Crimson Lady & Ol' Triggernaut (3.0)

Postby Chrono Vortex » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:19 am

Alright... So, the cloaking image for the Triggernaut is offset 10 pixels down and to the right.

Actually, it doesn't look like there's anything for <offsets> in triggernaut.xml OR crimson.xml. Adding this to those files should do the trick:

Code: Select all

<offsets>
   <cloak x="-10" y="-10" />
</offsets>

I'll try to stop finding everything wrong with your shiz now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TaxiService

Postby TaxiService » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:27 am

Chrono Vortex wrote:I'll try to stop finding everything wrong with your shiz now.

well, i'm almost out of shiz! XD But actually thank you very much. I thought that version was the one where those issues were fixed, but alas!

This is the new improved version of the mod. There are some changes to the Ol' Triggernaut, the beam now has a new sprite, beam color and mechanics. It has a 27 seconds cooldown that lowers by five seconds for up to two times; also there is a new door connecting the oxygen room to the corridor on its left.

EDIT: actually hold on gotta change a thing in the floor images first...
EDIT: the link is up again, also have a picture:
Last edited by TaxiService on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Chrono Vortex

Postby Chrono Vortex » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:18 am

TaxiService wrote:well, i'm almost out of shiz! XD

You should release more shiz! Don't you have a bunch of event stuff for The Hooker? And a type B for The Hooker? And, like, at least 5 whole unreleased ships? I could probably go on...

No pressure though, I know you're probably busy. Aren't you helping out with the art for Hyperspace Admirals?
Last edited by Chrono Vortex on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
TaxiService

Postby TaxiService » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:24 am

>Aren't you helping out with the art for Hyperspace Admirals?
no, i dropped out! :( i had too much shit on my plate at the time and couldn't keep up with the amount of work required so i had to resign. T_T I couldn't be a reliable source of material. It was my choice and they agreed, they didn't kick me out or anything.

but yeah, i have tons of things to release... it's just that they are not that great gameplay-wise. I am trying to find a night to get my shit together and put something online but it's becoming increasingly hard. Probably this weekend or the next!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Chrono Vortex

Postby Chrono Vortex » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:48 am

TaxiService wrote:no, i dropped out! :( i had too much shit on my plate at the time and couldn't keep up with the amount of work required so i had to resign. T_T I couldn't be a reliable source of material. It was my choice and they agreed, they didn't kick me out or anything.

Aw man... That kinda stinks. If only there were more time and money in the world to let people do awesome stuff.

TaxiService wrote:but yeah, i have tons of things to release... it's just that they are not that great gameplay-wise. I am trying to find a night to get my shit together and put something online but it's becoming increasingly hard. Probably this weekend or the next!

Gotta keep that top-notch quality reputation thriving, eh? Welp, good luck with that, I hope you find the time.
Electrolf

Postby Electrolf » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:29 am

Thanks a lot for your mods, they are super quality! :3