[SHIP] Peregrine Cruiser

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
R136a1

Re: [SHIP] Peregrine Cruiser

Postby R136a1 » Sat May 16, 2015 8:28 pm

Oi. Second Download. ASAP. One for Derelict too. Reason being that Dropbox hates me as if I had killed it's wife or something.
NarnKar

Postby NarnKar » Sat May 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Lemmonade's been gone for a while, R136. So I doubt they'll make a second download link.

But Dropbox is working fine for me. What's the issue you're having? Maybe I can help?
R136a1

Postby R136a1 » Sun May 24, 2015 7:13 am

NarnKar wrote:Lemmonade's been gone for a while, R136. So I doubt they'll make a second download link.

But Dropbox is working fine for me. What's the issue you're having? Maybe I can help?

Actually I managed to download it. For about a single day, Dropbox and MANY other sites that hated me and wouldn't let me access it, worked again. So I downloaded the this and the Derelict. Yay. Dropbox and the other sites aren't working again though. :cry:
hamster113

Postby hamster113 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:48 am

This is how actual EARLY design of the Kestrel looks like. It will look even better if you can alter osprey's engine part of the Peregrine little bit.
RAD-82

Postby RAD-82 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:26 am

The necro by hamster113 showed me that Lemmonade hasn't updated the ship for AE. I was bored, so I decided to take a look at it. Until Lemmonade decides to come back and have me take this down, here is an unofficial AE update.

Download from MediaFire

I fixed the cloak position by adding an offset for it. I added consoles to the doors and sensors and assigned their positions. I added hacking, mind control, clone bay, and backup battery systems. I increased the starting power of the drone system from 1 to 2, to make it more normal. I adjusted the ship position slightly. I cropped the empty space from the shield graphic, so things shouldn't hit it before actually reaching it now. I altered the custom room graphics, so it should be easier to see the rooms lose oxygen now.

edit: This ship doesn't have a mini-ship image, as seen in Biohazard063's video. I'm sorry that I missed that.

Here is a hanger screenshot:

Here is a hanger screenshot with my full systems test mod, to show where the battery, hacking, and mind control are at:

Video:
Biohazard063 - Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3
Junkyard has FTL mods, mostly ships and a few other things.