R & F Enhanced

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
ScubaSteve3465

Re: R & F Enhanced

Postby ScubaSteve3465 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:05 pm

You should have took pics before you posted, but no biggy. I will post some from the editor. You can use it for your original post if you like. The rooms need to be moved/tweaked so they arent outside the ship. For your first ship though, its very good. Keep working on it :)

Im trying to make my first ship today as well using Superluminal. Having a hard time though lol. The only thing im having an issue with is the graphics/gibs. I fail at photoshop so i cant make the ship breaking apart images. Hopefully I can find someone that can post a tutorial.

Direct Link:http://s10.postimg.org/7298sbczd/ship.png

BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ey16bog6Z4 here is a video I did beta testing it, thanks for asking me to test the ship ^_^
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
agigabyte

Postby agigabyte » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:25 pm

ANNOUNCEMENTI will not be extensively balancing my other ships until AE, as the Fed strike corvette will be the only ship with no new systems.
agigabyte

Postby agigabyte » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:41 am

Have decided what to do with AE for the reb strike corvette.

It will have 1 less engine but will start with two shield power; it will have a 4 person tele and 1 weapon slot, a mind control, and no weapons at the start.
agigabyte

Postby agigabyte » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:35 am

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Released alpha version!
Hanzz

Postby Hanzz » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:51 am

Hey there! I saw your mod. And well... Just gotta say it needs a bit more work! Also. Ships start too OP. You need to balance things. Not make them OP! Call me if you want some help with the graphics. Balancing and the code itself.

Also. Ive made you a logo!
To download it just Right click > Save image as...

Here it is! (Its better than yours. Actually. Use it!)

agigabyte

Postby agigabyte » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:06 am

Hanzz wrote:Hey there! I saw your mod. And well... Just gotta say it needs a bit more work! Also. Ships start too OP. You need to balance things. Not make them OP! Call me if you want some help with the graphics. Balancing and the code itself.

[img]http://i.imgur.com[url][/url]/4T1FYBp.png[/img]

1 Won't be balancing much till AE, they will also be balanced for CE and IS, and graphic help would be nice along with code, this would cause the mod to be updated again. 2. Thanks, won't update it till tommorow, when I get on my comp again. Note: how do I make a picture link something?
Kieve

Postby Kieve » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:21 am

agigabyte wrote:1 Won't be balancing much till AE, they will also be balanced for CE and IS, and graphic help would be nice along with code, this would cause the mod to be updated again.

AE might not be out for another month or two, at least, and many of the 'advanced' additions have the option to be disabled. Hanzz is right, you really need to figure out proper balance for your stuff. Captain's Edition and Infinite Space have their own balancing quirks, so it really would be wise to get a feel for proper gameplay before throwing other mods into the mix.

2. Thanks, won't update it till tommorow, when I get on my comp again. Note: how do I make a picture link something?

Code is as follows:

Code: Select all

[url="your-link-here"][img]image-url-here[/img][/url]
English Narwhal

Postby English Narwhal » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:22 am

agigabyte wrote:
Hanzz wrote:Hey there! I saw your mod. And well... Just gotta say it needs a bit more work! Also. Ships start too OP. You need to balance things. Not make them OP! Call me if you want some help with the graphics. Balancing and the code itself.

1 Won't be balancing much till AE, they will also be balanced for CE and IS, and graphic help would be nice along with code, this would cause the mod to be updated again. 2. Thanks, won't update it till tommorow, when I get on my comp again. Note: how do I make a picture link something?

Code: Select all

[url=notarealurl.net][img]imgurl.com/notreal/really.html[/img][/url]