[SHIP] The Zodiac and The Moebius - Updated

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
R4V3-0N

Re: [SHIP] The Zodiac and The Moebius - Updated

Postby R4V3-0N » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:19 am

I seen them, doors will be addressed in the update as well as updated floor img.
The shields will also be addressed and will be fixed.

The doors may be harder but not impossible. Btw I will answer some questions in your vid.

1) o2 level 3 in Moebius?

it is to restore Oxygen after you are set on fire, Fire in huge scale will take out a lot of O2, especially if the O2 room is taken out, another reason is you can deprive the fire from Oxygen and then quickly restore it later.

This is due to lack of doors and how fires can spread with no sensors to show you where the fire is or how big the issue.

2) shield....

suggestion from some people who tested the ship to now make the type A op with shields.

3) "Stupid Drones! you make me look bad" - Eustace Bagge

they work best if all 4 are operating, this is, for the size of the ship, otherwise the drones is over powered to oblivion with a smaller ship, hence why in EB there will be like a "Boss Drone" and a "player drone", same way how FTL vanilla balances player and enemies, by giving them separate versions.

That and the amount of projectiles hit your ship less times then in the Zoltan B or Stealth ships. (zoltan takes roughly 5 to 2 hits to take out shields depending on weapon(s) the enemy has.

4) Grammar/ Spelling.

I spend from as early as possible to as late as possible back when I made this mod to do it, being that I have to learn a total of 11 languages in my life (Stupid South Africa with infinite amount of official languages there and New Zealand with there schools and "oh you don't want to learn French/ Japanese/ sign/ Māori? to bad you are for a short time")

I had a brain over load and was left with a few languages and I was left with English.
I got a friend who knows English more then Shakespeare (it's technically true), he will correct those problems.

5) you should have seen my face when you did a LP on my mod... felt really happy...
You rock, you're one of my favorite youtubers
R4V3-0N, a dreamer.