FTL Captain's Edition 1.308/Inf 1.301b/EL 1.308

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
The Captain

Re: FTL Captain's Edition 1.1

Postby The Captain » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:13 pm

1.1 works for me.

Although: Encountered Zoltan wise man, chose my doom (Slug), had one level of weapons disabled, won the battle, still had that level of weapons disabled. Shouldn't it be back to normal? It didn't really affect me, but if I had had a Weapon Preigniter, it would have been annoying.

"Tip: Bomb Weapons ... they do no damage to the ships* hull." - ship's

Rock conversation: "... The couple was from different casts*." - castes.

'The Rockman thinks that the last battle was "honorably"* fought.' - remove quotes.

Black box quest marker: "Grim news have* to be delivered here." - has.

'The Rockman talks about their* past. The being was working on** a missile manufacturing plant.... joined the Federation out of*** an "unusual"**** thirst for adventure.' - 1) its; 2) in; 3) "due to" instead of "out of"; 4) remove quotes.

Civilian station being raided by pirates: "2. Offer to stay awhile and help repell* the next attack." - repel.

Sector name: "Illegalized* Zone IV" - Lawless.
Mr. Mister

Postby Mr. Mister » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:07 pm

Hey sleepy: I haven't had the chance to pay attention to it with CE since I found out about it, so there's the possibilty that you've already fixed it, but the debris from at least the third flagship phase feature a asecond laser mount instead of the missile weapon. Sure it's a very low priotiry thing, but I'm cutious they haven't fixed that yet.
Mr. Mister

Postby Mr. Mister » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:13 pm

So, sleepy, you could just include the custom music in an .ftl and the custom music's sector_data.xml in another .ftl. Yes, this means we'll have to load 2 additional .ftls instead of 1 for the new music, but you won't have to upload the music files again when you update sector_data.xml.

And update it. Plz sleepy. Rspnd.
Kartoffelr

Postby Kartoffelr » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:30 pm

The flagship is still asphyxiating the rest of its crew in phase 3. Is this really intended?
Estel

Postby Estel » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:34 pm

The Captain wrote:1.1 works for me.

Although: Encountered Zoltan wise man, chose my doom (Slug), had one level of weapons disabled, won the battle, still had that level of weapons disabled. Shouldn't it be back to normal? It didn't really affect me, but if I had had a Weapon Preigniter, it would have been annoying.

Before I forget again (as I was about to put this since three or four report baskets) - teleport isn't reset properly after being affected, too.

Cheers,
/Estel
Sleeper Service

Postby Sleeper Service » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:38 pm

Mr. Mister wrote:So, sleepy, you could just include the custom music in an .ftl and the custom music's sector_data.xml in another .ftl. Yes, this means we'll have to load 2 additional .ftls instead of 1 for the new music, but you won't have to upload the music files again when you update sector_data.xml.

And update it. Plz sleepy. Rspnd.

It seemed a lot of people where OK with the nebula mass in the end, so I don't know if that is really necessary. The change was really minor, one to two beacons less. I'll include it in the next music update. If you really badly want less nebula you can unpack the mod and change the nebula entry in SE_SECTOR_AI in sector data.xml.append yourself.

Kartoffelr wrote:The flagship is still asphyxiating the rest of its crew in phase 3. Is this really intended?

Yep, also mentioned in the event.
Mr. Mister

Postby Mr. Mister » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:10 pm

Ah right, supposedly you're gonna have to upload it anyway if you're going to include new music for Outlaw Headquarters.
Cloudmoon

Postby Cloudmoon » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:37 pm

Still can't play the new CE. Face punch solution didn't work. Anyone else have a suggestion?
dalolorn

Postby dalolorn » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:41 pm

Estel wrote:
The Captain wrote:1.1 works for me.

Before I forget again (as I was about to put this since three or four report baskets) - teleport isn't reset properly after being affected, too.

Cheers,
/Estel

Report... baskets? :?
Mr. Mister

Postby Mr. Mister » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:54 pm

The Light Lasers tip still has a few characters over the limit. You should also change it to "can pierce two shield bubbles".