FTL Captain's Edition 1.308/Inf 1.301b/EL 1.308

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Mr. Mister

Re: FTL Captain's Edition 1.063

Postby Mr. Mister » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:26 pm

Oooops, I gave you too hard of a time with my complaints about the Vortex and the bounty hunters: I just realised it was sMPK that features the crewless Vortex, so I guess you didn't have to bother with that.

EDIT: Regardless, I just thought of a way to "fix" it: blue option of "send them an AP drone". Have the reward be less than what it would be if you had an hologram blue choice though.

FURTHER EDIT: Something to add to the list of thing that would make sense but can't be done without the "Blank Aug" heavy workaround: having blue options for trade goods outside of shops (like the pharmaceuticals on the colony quarantine).
R4V3-0N

Postby R4V3-0N » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Is it possible to have cut augments from ftl into CE? or at least augments based on them?

The ones I'm looking at are...

"Personal Teleporter": when the enemy ship explodes or FTL jumps all your boarding crew returns to your ship.
"Interior AI" and "Exterior AI": 20% better performance of drones inside (interior) or outside (exterior) of your ship.

etc. there are some other cool ones that I can't remember of the top of my head.
R4V3-0N, a dreamer.
PaladinGreco

Postby PaladinGreco » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Ehh, it's all good, SleeperService. :D

However.... This seems a tad broken. Not sure why it does that spazzy thing it does. Character limits?

PS: I know I'm reporting a lot of bugs and whatnot, and that starts to sound negative after a while, but, I really do enjoy playing CE. You do good work. :'D
Sleeper Service

Postby Sleeper Service » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:58 pm

PaladinGreco wrote:PS: I know I'm reporting a lot of bugs and whatnot, and that starts to sound negative after a while, but, I really do enjoy playing CE. You do good work. :'D

Yeah, don't worry, it didn't sound negative to me. User bug reports are an essential contribution to improving the mod. You are most welcome to submit more. :D

Oh and if anyone has suggestions for some more new crew skins then feel free to post here. Currently in the works are some variants for the system repair drone, among other things...
R4V3-0N

Postby R4V3-0N » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Some crew reskin ideas.

Charred Black Rockman:
Because you know? they can live quite close to class M stars and are fire resistant.
Zoltan:
Lighter lime/yellow
Green Slug:
dark saturated green (kinda like some/most (depending on what country/ area you live :roll: ) don't wanna start a debate on what is the norm)) like irl snails and/or slugs.

Semi rockman Crystal:
Recoloured rockman that is all crystalline coloured. Natural Crystal formations are not all identical and often always different but in a similar structure, rough crystals (rock like) do occur. (maybe remove the eyes?)

Fed (and) Reb uniform human:

Redshirt Human:
This has to happen :lol: :roll:
R4V3-0N, a dreamer.
PaladinGreco

Postby PaladinGreco » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:30 am

So, I found a broken event?

The quest line was started in a Rebel Sector when I reached an abandoned Federation Depot, and was given the option to track down the Rebel ship that raided it. I visited the quest marker and....

"You have tracked down the cargo ship that is transporting the goods stolen from the supply base."

There is no picture of the ship. When you select "Demand Surrender of their goods," the game responds with "You prepare to take the cargo by force," and then nothing happens.

No reward, no battle, no progression of the quest, but instead it just ends. It acts like an empty sector.

EDIT: Also taking this quest cancelled the quest I had with the Merchant Guild. Might wanna look into that.

EDIT2: Another bug. In a contested sector, two enemies teleported onto my ship from a Rebel Cruiser. While I was fighting them, a third enemy teleported into my engine room.... and proceeded to walk backwards out of the ship. This freak job then walked backwards diagonally into the hallway behind the engine room. THEN he walked out into space again, and diagonally back into the ship and my oxygen room. I had level 3 blast doors, and he moonwalked into space to get around them. Once confronted with my two best fighters, one a mantis, the other a human with maxed level fighting ability (I've repelled MANY boarders), he single-handedly killed the Mantis AND survived the human trying to kill him like he had some impossibly high HP count. Then he half killed an Engi I sent in to tank for the Human, and I STILL couldn't kill him. This is on the Torus, with Medi Bots installed and running. Just... wow. When were Kryptonians added as a race? Just wondering. :'D

I took a screen cap, drew the path he walked in red, and circled the guy who had his Wheaties this morning. I'll have to upload the screen capture when PB is done with maintenance, though.

I've also got a screen cap of taking down the Auto-Terminator. Same run.

So yeah, I want a superman costume for humans now. It's more than justified. XD
jaml96

Postby jaml96 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:39 am

*the hayware ftl event* a civilian ship you say? this is a rebel rigger....
dalolorn

Postby dalolorn » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:08 am

PaladinGreco wrote:So, I found a broken event?

The quest line was started in a Rebel Sector when I reached an abandoned Federation Depot, and was given the option to track down the Rebel ship that raided it. I visited the quest marker and....

"You have tracked down the cargo ship that is transporting the goods stolen from the supply base."

There is no picture of the ship. When you select "Demand Surrender of their goods," the game responds with "You prepare to take the cargo by force," and then nothing happens.

No reward, no battle, no progression of the quest, but instead it just ends. It acts like an empty sector.

EDIT: Also taking this quest cancelled the quest I had with the Merchant Guild. Might wanna look into that.

EDIT2: Another bug. In a contested sector, two enemies teleported onto my ship from a Rebel Cruiser. While I was fighting them, a third enemy teleported into my engine room.... and proceeded to walk backwards out of the ship. This freak job then walked backwards diagonally into the hallway behind the engine room. THEN he walked out into space again, and diagonally back into the ship and my oxygen room. I had level 3 blast doors, and he moonwalked into space to get around them. Once confronted with my two best fighters, one a mantis, the other a human with maxed level fighting ability (I've repelled MANY boarders), he single-handedly killed the Mantis AND survived the human trying to kill him like he had some impossibly high HP count. Then he half killed an Engi I sent in to tank for the Human, and I STILL couldn't kill him. This is on the Torus, with Medi Bots installed and running. Just... wow. When were Kryptonians added as a race? Just wondering. :'D

I took a screen cap, drew the path he walked in red, and circled the guy who had his Wheaties this morning. I'll have to upload the screen capture when PB is done with maintenance, though.

I've also got a screen cap of taking down the Auto-Terminator. Same run.

So yeah, I want a superman costume for humans now. It's more than justified. XD

Okay. I have no idea what to say. :shock:
CrashSanders

Postby CrashSanders » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:49 am

R4V3-0N wrote:Redshirt Human: This has to happen

Then I'll call my Kestrel crew Kirk, Spock and Scotty.