FTL Captain's Edition 1.308/Inf 1.301b/EL 1.308

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Mr. Mister
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:51 am

Re: FTL Captain's Edition 1.301/Inf 1.301b/EL 1.301

Postby Mr. Mister » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:37 pm

Yo, it seems this pirate ship (from the NEBULA_PIRATE_SMUGGLE event I think, but I might be wrong) presents a standard-fight-then-kill-the-crew story that only makes sense for rebel ships.
Image

Also, are empty sector-exit beacons supposed to not give you the standard empty beacon options?
User avatar
darwinbird
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:01 am

Re: FTL Captain's Edition 1.301/Inf 1.301b/EL 1.301

Postby darwinbird » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:47 pm

anyone else crash when flipping through all the ships?

I use to have FTL Supremacy installed, but not sure if an uninstall would clear everything.
User avatar
K1ller
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:50 pm

Re: FTL Captain's Edition 1.301/Inf 1.301b/EL 1.301

Postby K1ller » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:04 pm

Hey this is a great mod and ive been playing it for awhile. But i have a question that starts with a stories. So ive made my first shit but i think i used your ships assets (accidently) so first question is can i use your ship models and two im not sure if this ship is from your mod so im going to describe it. its a Stealth cruiser thats fully black with some red lines that look like lights.
User avatar
Arfy
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:14 am
Location: The S.S Maple

Re: FTL Captain's Edition 1.301/Inf 1.301b/EL 1.301

Postby Arfy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:09 pm

K1ller wrote:Hey this is a great mod and ive been playing it for awhile. But i have a question that starts with a stories. So ive made my first shit but i think i used your ships assets (accidently) so first question is can i use your ship models and two im not sure if this ship is from your mod so im going to describe it. its a Stealth cruiser thats fully black with some red lines that look like lights.


It's alright to use Captain's Editions' sprites and what-not, all you have to do is credit the original creator. (i.e Sleeper Service or Captain's Edition)
Discord: ATOMiC#9226
User avatar
K1ller
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:50 pm

Re: FTL Captain's Edition 1.301/Inf 1.301b/EL 1.301

Postby K1ller » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:12 pm

Arfy wrote:
K1ller wrote:Hey this is a great mod and ive been playing it for awhile. But i have a question that starts with a stories. So ive made my first shit but i think i used your ships assets (accidently) so first question is can i use your ship models and two im not sure if this ship is from your mod so im going to describe it. its a Stealth cruiser thats fully black with some red lines that look like lights.


It's alright to use Captain's Editions' sprites and what-not, all you have to do is credit the original creator. (i.e Sleeper Service or Captain's Edition)



Thanks for answering so quickly. ive posted it with credits so i hope i wont have any issues :) Have a wonderful day!
User avatar
BrenTenkage
Posts: 1156
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: On my Chair LPing mods

Re: FTL Captain's Edition 1.301/Inf 1.301b/EL 1.301

Postby BrenTenkage » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:48 am



Ok put this guy into the hall of fame or something. I'm impressed
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
User avatar
stylesrj
Posts: 3644
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:54 am
Location: The Shrike
Contact:

Re: FTL Captain's Edition 1.301/Inf 1.301b/EL 1.301

Postby stylesrj » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:45 am

Do you think the Flashbang weapon sounds could be toned down or changed to be a little bit less noisy?

I mean it can still be a dangerous weapon to your crew and that's the intent but it shouldn't be a dangerous weapon to the player's hearing and/or sanity.
Either that or just get rid of Flashbang Drones because they constantly make those sounds.
User avatar
BrenTenkage
Posts: 1156
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:48 pm
Location: On my Chair LPing mods

Re: FTL Captain's Edition 1.301/Inf 1.301b/EL 1.301

Postby BrenTenkage » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:42 am

stylesrj wrote:Do you think the Flashbang weapon sounds could be toned down or changed to be a little bit less noisy?

I mean it can still be a dangerous weapon to your crew and that's the intent but it shouldn't be a dangerous weapon to the player's hearing and/or sanity.
Either that or just get rid of Flashbang Drones because they constantly make those sounds.



seconded, it honestly is one of the worst sounds you can subject to someone, I like the idea of the flashbang, preventing us from seeing what is going on not to mention the stunning. But that sound. Yeah no thank you.
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
User avatar
Sleeper Service
Posts: 2305
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Re: FTL Captain's Edition 1.301/Inf 1.301b/EL 1.301

Postby Sleeper Service » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:40 am

Will get done, although I though it was lowered already. Are you talking about enemy flash attacks or enemy ones?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests