Sector placement

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Metzelmax

Sector placement

Postby Metzelmax » Tue May 21, 2013 6:18 am

Hi again!

I am still working on my custom events mod; And have a question about the Sector placement. I made a custom Sector called Anterian controlled Space which sadly appears really sparsely. I was wondering if that has to do with the fact that I has marked him as a nebula sector. But on the other hand sometimes I have branches filled with nebulas.

Also I felt that Homeworlds spawn near other sectors controlled by the same Species. If so it is probably hard coded.

So, was I just unlucky so far with the pacement, or can something be done with that. Or is it better to overwrite existing sectors like slug nebula?

*Edit: sorry that this is working mods, didnt meant to post it here.*
Last edited by Metzelmax on Tue May 21, 2013 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Here is the Stuff I made:
ImageImageImageImage
And stuff is always better than no stuff, right?
Metzelmax

Re: Sector placement

Postby Metzelmax » Tue May 21, 2013 10:46 am

And another thing:
If I play on easy my enemy ships dont have Zoltan shields anymore... why? I cant recall that in normal FTL the zoltans dont have their augment on easy.

Also: The maxpower on the enemy ships appears to be pretty low. The highest is the Rebel_elite with 13... which is not enough to power up all systems on max layout. So where does the differnece come from? dont they need power for oxygen and engines or what?
Here is the Stuff I made:
ImageImageImageImage
And stuff is always better than no stuff, right?