[SHIP]The Replica

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
RAD-82

Re: [SHIP]The Replica

Postby RAD-82 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Proud American Engi wrote:This is a copy of my Federation Interceptor , the UFS Justice. If you want the original real one its mine and he copeicd it so visit my thread and download the legit one plz
EDIT : Atleast put my name in the credits TheNewbie

That is just so wrong. Your ship just came out and this one is over a year old. This one clearly didn't copy yours. The hull coloring isn't even the same.

Minus respect points for Proud American Engi. Not a good way to start out on a new forum.
Junkyard has FTL mods, mostly ships and a few other things.
RAD-82

Postby RAD-82 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:55 pm

I was talking about you being new the the forum, due to your join date, and I do see that you were making a joke about the name Replica, but that isn't a good reason to necro an old thread. Some people don't like old things popping up when they are inactive and not relevant.

About the hull image, you have a lot more shading going on with yours.

I do wish I didn't say anything. I probably replied out of boredom. I don't really care about the necro, although the trying to claim credit with lies annoyed me. It doesn't matter if it is just a "Replica" joke.
Junkyard has FTL mods, mostly ships and a few other things.
R4V3-0N

Postby R4V3-0N » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:45 am

Proud American Engi wrote:
RAD-82 wrote:I was talking about you being new the the forum, due to your join date, and I do see that you were making a joke about the name Replica, but that isn't a good reason to necro an old thread. Some people don't like old things popping up when they are inactive and not relevant.

About the hull image, you have a lot more shading going on with yours.

I do wish I didn't say anything. I probably replied out of boredom. I don't really care about the necro, although the trying to claim credit with lies annoyed me. It doesn't matter if it is just a "Replica" joke.

I don't really know the difference cuz I got my ship image off of a thread called "The Shipyard" in Mod Development section...
BTW : That WAS NOT a JOKE

The difference is you claimed someone elses work to be copied off yours and try to 'steal' people and divert them your way by claiming to be the original even though this guy did it over a year ago....

You know you could have just said this is a version that is applicable for Advance edition since this thing isn't compatible anymore.

Anyway. If it isn't a joke that makes it even more sadder and makes me wounder what your intentions are on this forum.
R4V3-0N, a dreamer.
Trying to win

Postby Trying to win » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:59 am

Where do you get your ship editor because I want to try and make a ship mod myself
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:25 am

Maybe the Superluminal topic needs to be labelled better. Like it should be called Superluminal Ship Editor.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=24901

Also, next time please don't bump year-old threads unless you want to maintain awareness of the mod (questions should be asked in Mod Development)