Battlestars

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
DryEagle

Re: Battlestars

Postby DryEagle » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm

Surely that's just the no-oxygen graphic that spills over, since 2x1 is the smallest the game can find. The oxygen itself is on a per-room basis, not a per-square basis, and should be independant of the no-oxygen graphic.
All ships I have created include custom weapons, graphics etc:
ImageImageImageImage
speedoflight

Postby speedoflight » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:14 pm

DryEagle wrote:Surely that's just the no-oxygen graphic that spills over, since 2x1 is the smallest the game can find. The oxygen itself is on a per-room basis, not a per-square basis, and should be independant of the no-oxygen graphic.

U saying that the oxygen is not designed to flow over the no-oxygen graphic?? that the no-oxygen graphic is just a stetic addon, imagine u have a 1x1 room with the door looking to the left to the space, and below that room another room, if the graphic is over that room, that doesnt mean that room is affected by the lack of oxygen??
My currently mods / wips ->
ImageImage
kartoFlane

Postby kartoFlane » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:32 pm

@speedoflight
Yup. The stripes are cosmetic only.
Superluminal2 - a ship editor for FTL
Xuvatilavv

Postby Xuvatilavv » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:37 am

I love this mod. It is officially my favorite ship mod on the site as Battlestar Galactica is one of my favorite shows. Good work!

One thing. The gib for Galactica shows as this:

This happens with no other mods installed. I'm guessing some files just got mixed up somewhere.

Other than this I feel everything is perfect. The Vipers rock :) it seems reasonably balanced to me, although I mostly play on Infinite Space.